When will i learn

Katsuki P.O.V

I laid on the cold tiled floor of the empty room were master would punish me if I was bad. My jaw and my back hurt so much I could barely handle it. Tears ran down from my face. I haven't been in this room for such a long time , master hadn't hurt me in such a long time. How cold I have been so foolish, master hasn't changed, he's still hurts me ...it was an accident I didn't mean to say what I did... he just slipped out .. but master didn't care , he just snapped didn't even hear what I had to say. He's the same way he's always been. It was getting dark in the room. The sun had almost set. I watched as master walked around me. He had something in his hands. I looked up a little to try and see what it was but instead I caught is gaze. He looked manic , like he was ready to kill me. I felt a pump in my throat as the fear of death flooded my mind. Next thing I knew I was getting a strong kick to the stomach. I groaned and coughed gasping for air. Before I had time to recover there came another kick to the chest this time. I heard something crack ... was that my rib ? It hurt so much. I screamed out in pain " m-master please stop I'm sorry !" I shout. He stood looking down at me with his piercing two toned eyes. A sadistic smile on his face " sorry won't cut it this time pup !" He said to me and placed his foot on my chest. He started to transfer his weight onto me. I could definitely feel that something was broken. I gasped and cried trying to squirm away from him. I tried moving his foot off my chest, but with his little he fed me and that I couldn't work out anymore I had lost all my muscle and couldn't move him off. I cried  " it hurts mater please stop ! Please ! It hurts so much !" I begged as I looked up at him. He looked like he was enjoying what he was doing to me. I couldn't bare it anymore I was finding it harder and harder to breathe. " m-master p-please " I pleaded as my eye sight when blurry and I started to pass out. I didn't know if I was going to die like this. ' I don't want to die' I thought to myself as my arms fell to my sides as I got weaker and weaker. Soon before I knew it I was out cold on the floor.

I woke up hours later to the sound of constant slow beeps. I groan opening my eyes gently. Am I in s hospital? No master would never take me outside the house. I looked around and noticed I was hooked up to a bunch of machines. I saw I was all wrapped up in bandages. I couldn't feel any pain but I knew that I was hurt. I felt so loopy. I looked out the window and noticed the familiar view ... I'm still in the mansion. Master didn't let me die ... I'm so thankful for that. Maybe he does care about me .

I heard masters foot steps . They got louder and louder till he walked in through the door with some food. He looked at me and then smiles softly. It was different to his angry smile. I guess he's forgiven me now. He walked over to me and sat on the edge of the bed. "Puppy I brought you some food " he said to me and kisses my forehead softly.
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
Hey thanks for reading this chapter!!!!!
Thought I would change things up and only have one p.o.v this time. I know my updates are slow it's just it takes a while for me to think of where I want this to go next. Thanking for all your support and amazing comments they always make me smile! Anyway I'll see you guys in the next chapter !!!