Why is he doing this to me

Kiris pov

We called the police and filed a missing person report. They said they would do anything to try and find him. But we all know that the police system isn't that great. I couldn't stop worrying about katsuki. I had looked for him day and night for the past weak but nothing no sign of katsuki. The police went back to where his kidnapper was living but nothing. The house looked like it haven't been used in years and it wasn't even up for sale. If he took Katsuki which I'm sure he did he took him somewhere new.

Katsuki's pov

Fuck my mind is so black I can't think of anything but his eyes. He's looking at me as if he was looking at my soul. My arms wrapped around his neck as he pounds into me mercilessly, i knew this was so wrong but i loved it so much. i never wanted him to stop. it hand only been a week but i was so obsessed with him and his cock and his voice.. oh wow his voice its so deep and compelling. he really isn't that bad if I'm being a 'good boy', which i have been for the last couple of days. he even let me go outside in the garden by myself earlier. its nice here, i don't even think about the outside world much anymore. all i think about is my ' master'. i love my master, he's so good to me. he even got a gift and i wear it every day. its a beautiful ring. i love it so much.

"puppy what are you thinking about? keep you attention on me, I'm all you should think about at all times" master said in a deep voice and i snapped out of my train of thought.

"s-sorry master, i-i was just thinking about you is all" i said with a soft moan as he kept pounding into me. master doesn't make me wear those crazy outfits anymore which is nice because i didn't like those very much. i like just wearing my normal clothes they were more comfortable.

todorokis pov

he seemed so distracted today but he looked like he was enjoying our time together. i had finally cracked him and he was finally mine and all mine. he loves me! he said so himself . I smirked softly looking down at my pet as I pounded into him. Such a good pup. Moaning for me and only me. I felt him tremble under me I knew he was close by now. We had been going for some time and he had finished twice already. His moans filled the room and god did this turn me on so bad !

" oh fuck pup are you gonna cum ? Do you need to cum ? Cum for your master ~" I said to him In a deep voice.

" y-yes ma!- Ah! Mm~ master ~ I need to cum ~" he moaned out his words getting cut up as he was close to climax. I could hear him panting and whinny under me and soon I felt it it my chest his fluids. It was all over me and himself. I smirk softly

" my my what a mess you made ~"I said to him and didn't stop.

He whines and tears came to his eyes " m-master ! Please ~ this is too much ! " he whines under me " we have been going for hours now please!~ please stop ~" he moans under me.

" oh but pup I'm not done yet ~" i smirked and his pleads and begs made me only want to go faster. " oh pup I love it when you beg ~" I smirked and held him pinned down onto the bed.

" m-master please ! Please master ! I can't take anymore this is too much ~ " he moans and whines under me trying to push me off.

°
°
°
°
°

Hey guys sorry for taking so long to upload another chapter!! I got lost in some work and other shit ! I'm not really sure where this story is going , I love writing but at the same im losing inspiration for this story. But anyway I'll keep writing till I can't any more! ^^ bud thanks for reading this far guys !