Punishment games

Todoroki looked at Bakugo he seemed to be angered. He then looks at his cum filled hand. He growls and makes bakugo lick it clean.

  todorokis POV

I was looking at the blond and watching lick clean my hand. I was so mad that he came without permission. 'I'll teach him .... I'll show him who's in charge !' I thought as I grabbed him and walked to another room. As I walked in I laid him on the bed. He looked scared but I didn't care. I then look at him and get readily close "you don't cum without permission! Got it ?!" I said. All I saw was a small nod. I wasn't satisfied and grip his thigh tightly. "Y-yes sir" I then hear him say and I smirk "now it's time for punishment.... every time you do something wrong you'll get punishment .... got it ?!" I say to him "yes sir " he says once more

Bakugos POV

'IS THIS MAN FUCKING CRAZY?!?! PUNISHMENT,?!!?? WHAT THE FUCK IS HE GOING TO DO ?!??"I thought as I hoped it wasn't something to bad. I then felt something grab my member tightly it hurt. I growl in pain and try to move. He pulls me back by the member and I let out a small scram. He then started to roughly jerk me off. It hurt at some points and I would flinch "p-please a-stop!" I begged. But he didn't listen. Soon I felt something cold enter me. It felt different to the stranger. I then felt it vibrate. I moan and arch my back. "Don't you dare cum " he said with deep tone. He looks at me and slaps me across the face "y-yes a-sir " I say knowing thats what he wanted. I moan and reach for my member wanting some kind of friction. "Don't you dare " I heard the other say. I freeze and moan softly . I soon needed to cum. I felt some slip through as pre cum. "P-please I-I rea-really need to c-cum" I begged. "You'll cum when I say you can " he says. I whine and hold it while moaning. I bite my lip and groan arching my back wanting to cum so bad. "Cum" I heard him say. I relax and cum with a moan. I then felt him kiss me and injected something into me after a couple of minutes I pass out.