I need to get out of here

Bakugos POV

I could feel his hand gently wrap around my member. I squirm to try and get him to let go but his grip tightened. I moan softly putting my head down. I then felt his hand slowly starting to jerk me off. As hard as I tried I couldn't hold back my moans. Soon I felt a tug on my pants and them slipping off along with my boxes and dignity. I growl " s-stop I-it " I begged as I lifted my head up to where I thought he was. It  was only when I felt a pair of soft lips wrap around the tip of my member when I realised he was down. I quietly gasp and look down "d-don't " I asked. But yet again there was no answer. I growl and kick the other male as hard as I could. He let's go and falls back "why you little-!" He gets up and pushes my chair back pinning me again the hard floor. I groan in pain as I felt my back hit the floor. All I could hear was the jingling of a belt buckle being untied. I panic a little and try to get away. He pulled out his member which was already hard and uses his force to get it into me. I didn't feel pleasure out of that. In fact it hurt a lot. He was big and I tight. I groan in pain letting out a couple of tears. He began to thrust into me as fast as he could. I started to basically sob. He looked at him "this is your fault .... I was going to do this the nice way !" He says and continues to thrust. I nodded thinking it would be better if I just listened form now on. "I-I'm sorry " I say as he tried to get away. He grips onto me tighter "I don't think you mean what you're saying " he says as he continues to thrust. I soon started to feel the pleasure. I moan closing my eyes. I feel his hand training up my stomach and onto my chest. Something then pinches my nipple. I moan more as I keep my eyes closed. Tho it would make no difference because of the blindfold. "See little pet you like it " he said in a deep whisper as he thrusts. I wasn't thinking straight for some reason and nodded in agreement. My head was all fuzzy then I felt a release. I came all over the stranger. I felt him grip my member tightly "did I tell you, you could do that ?!~" he growls at me.