that was close

Todorokis P.O.V

it was seconds after katsuki had passed out and i was not expecting to actually pass out that fast. my eyes widened as i saw his arms fall to his side " pup?" i say and lean down shaking him "stop messing around!" i shouted at him and slaps him across the face, but there was no reaction. " shit" i  mumbled and then stood " someone call the doctor!" i shouted out to the maids. i pick up my puppy and rush him to his room then lay him on the bed. i rip off his clothes and check for the injuries. "broken rib?" i sigh then the doctor walked in. after a couple of minutes the doctor was finished and then looked at me. " he has a broken rib and some internal bleeding.... and if i may say sir ? he's also very under fed... he's under weight and that could be dangerous... i do recommend that you feed him more .... however that is your choice of course sir... " the doctor spoke and i nodded " right , well you my leave now. ill call you if i need you again." i say then watch him walk out. i then look over at my pup. i walk over and cup his cheek. how perfect... such soft skin and he's all mine, forever and ever.... no one can take this away from me . he's rightfully mine , mine forever! i run my hand through his blond silky hair and smile. he's just perfect for me. i sigh and then walked off to go get him some food for when my puppy wakes up.

katsukis P.O.V

i watches as master walked into the room. i looked at the tray of food. god i was so hungry i sit up gently and gave master a soft smile. master does care about me, it was my fault what happened... right ? i messed up so i got punished that's how it works. now i wont mess up again and wont get punished "master ... i-im sorry" i say to him and gently take the tray of food into my lap as im handed it. "i forgive you puppy... now eat up you need to recover okay?" master said to me and i nodded "okay thank you for the food master" i said and started to eat. master watched as i ate. when i was full i stopped and he glared at me. " eat it all pup" he demanded . "b-but... im f-full" i said and he grips the fork and loaded it with food then move it to my mouth. "open! now! " he shouted and i flinched. i then opened my mouth and took the food into it. i chew the food then force it down. "good boy " master says and rubs my head. i smile i liked it when master was nice to me and was gentle. i smile and open my mouth for another bit, hungry for the attention i got when i ate a bite. he places the fork in my mouth and i eat as he rubs my head. i relaxed and smiled. soon i had finished every last bit of food on that tray. i haven't eaten this much in so long. i felt like i was about to be sick but master looked happy so i was happy. he actually smiled at me. he then took the tray and laid me down. " now get some more rest so you can get better pup" he said and walked off. i nodded and closed my eyes slowly falling back asleep. i woke up again to the feeling of master running his hand along my body. i whine as the meds had starter to wear off and i was feeling the pain of my broken rib. i felt master pull down my underwear and grope my ass. "m-master..." i mumbled. he pulls me closer and whispers to me " shhuushh pup go back to sleep" he says to me and i groan feeling him pressed up against me. i then felt a wave of pain as he entered me " m-master please that hurts" i say and tried to pull away from him. he groans holding me close " ill be gentle pup ... be a good boy for me yeah?" he said. as much as it hurt i just nodded and laid there as he stared to thrust into me. i let out  soft groans of pain. this hurt like hell but master was happy and being pleased so it was okay ... right? i could hear his deep groans of pleaser and his hot breath against my neck. i just wanted him to finish already so this could be over and done with. " oh pup you're such a good boy" he whispered to me and started to speed up "agh! master! that hurts ! " i  said as pain shot through my body " you said you'd be gentle " i said as tears ran down my face from the pain i felt. " i was gentle pup..." he replied " now stop shouting" he said and then kept chasing his release. fuck this hurt so bad i couldn't bare it. but soon it was over and i felt master cum inside of me. i whined and then relaxed as master pulled out " see not that bad now was it pup?" he said and kissed along my neck then kissed me softly . i kiss back and nodded " mhm" i just hummed out and closed my eyes. he does all this because he loves me... i fell back asleep in masters arms with a smile on my face.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

yo yo yo !!!!!!!!

so after a lot of requests to keep going ive finally written another chapter. was i drunk while writing this ???? maybe !!! but hey beggars cant be choosers!!! so i hope you all enjoyed and hopefully i keep writing, i have a lot more time now on my hand so if i dont update im just lazy... anyway love ya alllllll!!!! please star this shit so i know you liked it. and if you didnt like it... comment saying you didnt like it !!! anyway bye bye !!!