chapter one- The Burrow

YOUR POV:

This summer was the most amusing one I've had in years. I spent the summer with the Weasley's and my mother. The Weasley family and I had an enjoyable time together. We would do so much activities together, such as playing Quidditch outside with Fred and George, picking out gnomes from the garden, planting and cooking with Mrs. Weasley, feeding the livestock and many other fun challenges.

Just as I was about to go to sleep, I felt George and Fred giggling aura. I lifted the blankets, knowing what was coming. They started tip-toeing, trying not to wake anyone up in the Burrow, but of course, I was wide awake.

"Wakey, Wakey"

"Eggs and bakey."

The twins whispered.

"Shut. Up." I muffled, shoving a pillow over my head.

"Not so fast, remember what we're doing?" I glanced, confused, at the two tall gingers staring down at me, wiggling their eyebrows. My eyes widen after I remembered what's going to happen.

The twins chuckled, both grabbed one of my hands each and pulled me from my comfortable, warm bed.

"No!" I whispered-yelled. "I was comfortable." I groaned. George and Fred went to wake up Ron while I got dressed, then headed down stairs to search for the keys. I looked around the kitchen and living room, and found them thrown on a nearby table. Ron slumped down the stairs, the twins mocking Ron's walk behind him.

"Quick!" I whispered, tossing the keys into Fred's hands. Fred caught the keys, which made a loud jangling noise. We all whipped our heads in the direction where the bedrooms were, listening carefully for any movement.    

"Okay, come on." George whispered. We walked through the kitchen and Ron opened the door carefully, to not make a sound. The outdoors were calming at night; crickets chirping, the tree leaves swaying and the moon shining.

The four of us mounted the Ford Anglia, silently closing the doors. Fred and George sat in front, while Ron and I sat in the back.

"Where does Harry live again?" Fred asked. Ron opened his mouth to speak, before I beat him to it.

"Number 4, Privet Drive." I replied, fastening my seatbelt.

The twins slowly turned their heads at the same time to face me.

"What?" I snapped.

"Nothing." The twins muttered.

"Well come on then!"

—————

We swerved closely to Harry's window and then remembered how cruel Harry's guardians were. I pushed that thought away and recalled that we were saving Harry from his toxic family. Finally, we swerved next to Harry's window, and there were bars bolted on it.

"Psst! Harry?" Ron whispered. I smacked his shoulder, raised my finger to my lips, and pointed to the window where I assume Harry's aunt and uncle sleep in.

"Y/N? Ron? Fred, George what are you all dong here?" Harry breathed, creeping to the window. Once Harry noticed how we arrived, his mouth fell open, examining the flying car.

"Rescuing you, of course!" Ron exclaimed. "Now, come on! Get your trunk!"

"Erm, I have to change clothes.." Harry muttered, scratching his neck.

"Oh, okay. I'll just uh-" I scooted closer to Ron, facing Ron's way, which is the opposite direction of Harry's. He finally changed but looked worried.

"What are you doing? Get in." I whispered.

"All my Hogwarts stuff- my wand- my broomstick-"

"Where is it?"