chapter three- The Flying Car

A/N: I'm so sorry for not updating recently. Thank you for those who stayed. Enjoy.

YOUR POV:

"He's so breathtaking." I mocked Hermione dramatically, after she sighed with fake loving stares. She rolled her eyes in response. Harry walked back to our group, claps still roaring. Lockhart sat back down.

"Now, ladies." All the mothers rushed to meet the man.

"Now you give me those, and I'll get them signed. All of you wait outside." Molly said, grabbing Harry's books. Hermione lead our friend group to the front of the store. We met up with Fred and George in the front, glancing at the books Lockhart wrote, snickering among each other.

"Bet you loved that, didn't you, Potter?" The platinum haired boy scowled. "Famous Harry Potter. Can't even go to a bookshop without making the front page." He glared.

"Leave him alone." Ginny stepped up. I clutched her shoulder, letting Draco know I'm right next to her if anything happens.

"Gin's, don't" I lowered my voice. "Why don't you have a go on someone your own size." I said, staring into Draco's eyes, mentally punching him.

"Oh look Potter, you got yourself a girlfriend. Or maybe two at the moment, wouldn't mind taking one from you." Draco mumbled the last bit. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What's that suppose to mean?" I asked.

Draco ignored me. Harry didn't let Draco out of his sight, but visibly turning red. A tall, long haired man with the same expression as Draco's walked in; clearly Malfoy's father.

"Now, now Draco. Play nicely." His father sneered, with the same cold stare as Draco's. His glare shifted to Harry's body.

"Mr. Potter," he says in slight disbelief, "Lucius Malfoy, we meet at last." He introduced himself. Harry hesitantly took his hand, and suddenly Mr. Malfoy pulled Harry aggressively towards him. I slipped a small gasp.

Mr. Malfoy lifted his walking stick to move Harry's strands of dark hair to reveal his famed scar.

"Your scar is legend, as well as the wizard who gave it to you." He gazed.

"Voldemort killed my parents." Harry said sternly. Ginny, Hermione and I all came closer together watching Draco's father, somehow, we felt more powerful when we huddle up.

"He was nothing more than a murderer."

"Voldemort was a coward. If he was ever something special, he wouldn't suddenly disappear." I spat.

"So you're Y/N? The feisty one, yes. Draco has been talking much about you recently," I cocked my head to Draco's direction, he suddenly found the ground very interesting with the same pink cheeks, eyebrows knitted. As if he was fighting the urge to blush.

"Aren't you the little girl with the missing father? Quite a silly man if you ask me."

"Excuse you?" I asked with a cold tone. I would always find myself tearing up when anyone mentioned my dad, but these past few months it just gotten me furious. The audacity this man has to mention my father. We just met a minute ago and he acts like he has known me all my life.

I noticed my friends all get tense too. Harry and Ron slowly come close together in front of me, shoulders touching. Fred and George crossed their arms, their head titled sightly up with clenched jaws. Hermione and Ginny furrowed their eyebrows and scowled.

"Don't you ever talk about my dad like that. Ever."

Lucius just smirked. The nerve this guy has! He slowly turned to back to Harry.