chapter fourteen- Nicholas Flamel

YOUR POV:

Spring has bloomed everywhere in Hogwarts. There was finally warmth filling our bodies, and happiness everywhere you look. The worst part of spring are the tests, Hermione, Harry and I were all studying at the Great Hall while Ron was fiddling with cards.

"Look at you! Playing with your cards. Pathetic! We got final exams coming up soon." Hermione snapped.

"I'm ready! Ask me any question." Ron said, lying about the 'i'm ready' part.

"Try this Ronald, what are the three most crucial ingredients in a Forgetfulness potion?" I ask, testing his knowledge.

"I forgot." Ron muttered, Harry trying to contain his laughter.

"And what, may I ask, do you plan on doing if this comes up in a final exam?" Hermione asked.

"Copy off Y/N?" Ron snapped.

"No you wont." Hermione replied sharply. "Besides, according to Professor McGonagall, we're to be given special quills bewitched with an Anti-Cheating Spell." Hermione informed us.

"That's insulting! As if they don't trust us!" Ron complained at Harry and I. "Dumbledore again!" He groaned, throwing the card on the table.

All of a sudden, Neville Longbottom came hopping to our table. His legs looked tied and he was visibly struggling. Everyone started laughing at the poor boy.

"Leg-lock Curse?" Ron asked in confusion.

"Malfoy." Harry muttered.

"Are you alright, Neville?" I asked worriedly. He panted and nodded his head.

"You have got to start standing up to people, Neville." Ron shook his head.

"How? I can barley stand at all!" Neville wobbled, trying to keep his balance.

"Why don't you sit down?" I suggested. He took my advice and sat next to Hermione and I.

"I know the counter-curse!" Seamus said, standing with his wand in his hand.

"No, that's all I need! You to set my bloody kneecaps on fire!"

"I don't appreciate the insinuation Longbottom! Besides, if anyone of you cares to notice, my eyebrows have completely grow back!" Seamus snapped, as he turned around, you can see a bald patch on the back of his head. Hermione and I started giggling softly.

"I found him!" Harry exclaimed, handing Ron a card for him to read.

"Dumbledore is particularly famous for his defeat of the dark wizard Grindelward in 1945," Ron started, Harry told him to go on while Hermione and I leaned in closer, interested in what is coming.

"For his discovering of the 12 uses of dragon blood and his work on alchemy with his partner Nicholas Flamel!" Ron exclaimed.

"Hold on, I read that on the train that day when I tripped!" I said. I grabbed my books knowing where we will be going next.

"Follow me!" Hermione whispered. Grabbing her books and bags. I ran close behind Hermione, Ron and Harry glanced at us in confusion but followed us anyway.

"Hey! What about the counter-curse!" Neville begged. I turned quickly.

"Sorry, Neville." I apologized, I did the counter-curse and his legs have separated again.

"Thanks, Y/N!" He thanked.

"No problem." I gave Neville a warm smile and ran to catch up with Hermione, Ron and Harry.