Chapter 23<3

A/N
𝐻𝑒𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓈
𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝓈 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝑒𝓍𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓁𝒻 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝒯𝓎𝓁𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝒾 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒶𝓃 𝓊𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝒽𝒾𝓂🤍

Ravens POV

I woke up to sun beaming straight at me. I groaned and rolled to my other side, wanting to go back to sleep.

I looked over at the clock next to my bed at it read 8:23 AM. I couldn't go back to sleep so I rolled out of bed.

I walked into the en-suite which was beautiful and cozy. It gave me an odd but safe feeling.

I jump into the shower, washing my hair and body

I jump into the shower, washing my hair and body. In the shower, I have no worries, no concerns, it's just....peaceful.

After my shower, I dry my hair and get dressed. I don't remember much of last night but I do remember my conversation somewhat with Amber.

Ravens outfit ^

Ravens outfit ^

I hummed along to the song Make You Miss Me by Sam Hunt.

Woahhhhh woahhh
I ain't gunna be that easy to leave
Woahhhhh woahhh
Girl I'm gonna make you miss me
Make you wish that you were sleeping in my shirt
Lie about my jacket at tell everyone it's yours
When your phone rings after midnight and your thinking maybe it's me
I'm gunna make you miss me

Now I know most people would think I was upset or broken about Jaxon but the reality of it is, I was prepared. Did I actually think he would do it? No. But I had to be prepared, especially for not being together for so long. That spark just wasn't the same.

I walked out of the en-suite I saw the twins sitting on my bed. Huh.

"What's up knuckle heads?" I attempted to joke around.

"Not the time. Breakfast is almost-

"I'm not eating. I'm not hungry." I interjected.

Arlen rubbed his temples while Arkin just shook his head. Neither of them spoke but before I knew it I was slung over Arlens shoulder.

"PUT ME DOWN!" I shouted

"Nope!" Arlen said popping the 'p'

I started squirming around, I hated being carried, especially upside down.

"AMBERRRR!!!" I practically whined as we walked into the dining room.

"Arlen, put the girl down." Amber demanded

"Hey! She said she wasn't gonna eat so I had to bring her here like this!!" Arlen dropped me as he put his hands up in surrender.

I landed on the ground with a hard 'oumph!', making the twins laugh at me.

•••

"You ready?" Arkin asked me

"More than ever." I looked at him blankly

Amber nodded towards the guards who then opened a door that led down the the cellar that Marcel was currently in. I started going down the stairs, ready to see whatever state he was in.

"Ohhhhh Marceeelllllll!" I sang out as I came down that last few steps.

I'm done playing nice. Marcel wanted to laugh at how my piece of shit sperm donor treated me? Fine. But he is about to get a taste of what it was like.

3rd person POV

Marcel groaned as he heard Raven approach. Before Raven entered the room Marcel sat in, she turned to the twins and Amber.

"I'm about to enter this room, and when I do you will not recognize...this part of me. Walk out if you want, I will not hold it against you." Raven spoke with a hard tone.

With that said, she turned around and pranced into Marcels cell. She looked at the wall decorated with whips, torches, knives, guns, and so much more. Raven smiled at all the lovely toys.

"Marceeeelllllll!!" Raven whined with a pout on her lips, acting as if she were a child.

Amber and the twins watched Raven with such curiosity of what was running through her mind at that very moment.

"What do you want you petty whore?" Marcel rumbled.

"Wrong answer!" Raven snarled before striking the man across the face with a hard slap.

Raven giggled as if she were a little girl again. Acting as though she was innocent.

Raven grabbed a switch blade off the wall.

"Ahhh were do we start! Ohhh yes, let's start from the beginning

"Ahhh were do we start! Ohhh yes, let's start from the beginning. You used to laugh at my suffering, sometimes even mock me for my father's beatings. Even times you would join in! And now, you threatened my family, there safety AND BLEW UP OUR HOME."

Raven trailed the blade up and down Marcels thigh before slamming it through his thigh.

Raven smiled as Marcel groaned from pain. She swiftly pulled the blade out of his leg. She picked a torch off the wall, flicking the flame on and bringing it to the blade.

"I know all the places to stab you that won't kill you but most certainly will hurt. So tell me any information I need to know or this will go on forever." Raven smiled sweetly

"Fuck you." Marcel spat viciously

"WRONG FUCKING ANSWER!" Raven roared.

Cutting Marcels shirt open, Raven started carving into the man's chest. Not enough to kill, but certainly enough to make him wish oh so desperately he was dead.

His screams brought Raven so much pleasure, feeding her demons that have been scratching at the walls to be let out.

Arlen could no longer recognize the woman that stood before him. The way her eyes light up at the pain she caused the man, that wasn't the Raven he knew or at least had known for the past few years.

"Burn in hell."

"Oh, but I sit on the throne of flames."