Chapter twenty-two

Thanks to the waves rocking the boat and the sound of the water, I slept amazing. No dream, just a deep sleep. I had never slept over on a boat before. I had been on one before but never over night. And we would be spending a lot of time on this yacht. It was an amazing get away for sure but once again I had to focus on the quest. Even though I had Luke with me. But I wouldn't let him, I had to make my dad proud. The prophecy said to bring him. I didn't know any other son of the messenger. Not personally. I didn't want to bring any random son of Hermes. So Luke was the obvious choice. Plus going on a quest with him would be good for the both of us.

I woke up to the sun shining in my room. My eyes slowly open and they adjust to the sudden change in the light. I rub the sleepiness out of my eyes as I sit up slowly. A smile spreads across my face as I realize I was on a boat on the Atlantic Ocean with my brother and boyfriend. I slowly got up out of bed, my legs swinging over the edge of the bed and landing on the ground. I made my way over to my bags. Unzipping my duffel bag, I dig around for something to wear today. I chose a pare of jean shorts with a queen T-shirt. Simple yet something I can move in and fight in. After changing, I brushed my hair and decided to braid it into two French braids. It keeps it neat and out of my face. It took only a few minutes since I had done a lot of practice at camp. It was one of my main hairstyles. Since it could stay in place easily and it made training easier. Once I was done, I head out of my room. I wondered who else was up and if we got breakfast. I walk to Percy's room and push the door open a little. There he was, sleeping the day away. I chuckled and decided to let him be. I closed the door before I walked to Luke's door. I opened it slowly and I saw him laying there, awake and zoned out. I smiled as I watched him a little. His blond hair was messy from sleeping and the covers were at his chest, his bare arm over the covers while the rest of him was under them. I knock my knuckles on the door softly three times. His eyes glance over at me. A smile spreads across his face and he slowly sits up.
"Morning." I say smiling.
"'Morning." He said back.
I walked inside his room and over to his bed, sitting next to him as he sat up fully.
"How long have you been awake?" He asked.
"Only for about 20 minutes." I said "you?"
"Same here. Just decided to stay in bed a little while."
"I can see that" I reached over with my right hand and I ran my fingers through his hair. Neatening it up a little. I had never felt his hair before. It was so soft I just started to play with it instead of pulling my hand away.
"You enjoying yourself?" He asked chuckling.
"Yeah...it's so soft" I say softly.
He chuckled and reached up, grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers together. Bringing my hand up to him, he kisses my knuckles slowly. I smiled and blushed as he did.
"You should get out of bed, and we should go get food." I smile.
"Is Percy awake?" Luke asked, putting our hands down on his lap.
"Nope" I shake my head and chuckled. "Not surprising"
He smiled. "Alright I'll get up and get ready." He leans over to me and kisses me softly. A good morning kiss. My eyes slowly close as I kiss back. He pulls away and I get up.
"Don't take too long" I smile and wink at him before waking out of his room.

I waited outside his door for Luke to be finished getting ready. But Percy was done before Luke was. He walks to me, seeing me leaning up against the wall next to Luke's door.
"Morning" he smiled.
"Morning" I say.
"Luke awake?" He asked.
I nodded. "He's getting ready, but he's taking a while."
"Maybe he wants to look his best for ya" Percy chuckled.
"Oh sure, he doesn't have to do much of that. I swear seeing him just now in the morning made my knees weak..." I smile and my cheeks flush a little.
"Hey now, don't get into too much detail. I am your half brother." He said backing off a little.
"Oh shush I wasn't planning on it" I smiled.
"I'll go see if we have a place to eat." He said before he walks off. I nodded and lean back on the wall. The door opens next to me and I stop leaning. "Finally" I smile.
"I make your knees weak?" He smirked and puts his arm over my head, leaning over me. His forearm resting above my head on the wall, causing me to lean back onto the wall again.
"M-maybe" I blushed. "How much did you hear?"
"All of it." He smiled. His blue eyes boring down on me. My eyes meet his, I was trapped against the wall. My hands pressed beside me as Luke towered over me. "Does anything else happen? To you when I'm around?" He asked, his voice smooth.
"You make my knees weak, my heart beat out of my chest, my cheeks flush and my stomach fill with butterflies." I didn't want to keep talking but I couldn't help him. It was like I was under his spell. "You make my lips long for yours, my hands long to touch your chest and..." I finally break free of his curse. My cheeks heat up so much, the tips of my ears turn red. I expected to be made fun of, for him to just smirk and laugh at me. But he didn't. He just smiled.
"Adorable..." he mumbled before he kisses me again. His hands move to their normal place on my waist and my arms go around his neck. He slowly leans forward, pinning me back to the wall. Which drove me crazy. His lips part from mine but his body stays against mine. My breathing was heavy from the passionate kiss.
"To be fair, you have some effect on me as well." He said softly.
"What do I do to you?" I ask.
"We'll talk about it later." He said with a little bit of nervousness behind his voice.
"Oh come on Love, I told you. Well I couldn't help it." I smiled.
"Later Jo." He said smiling again and leaning into me. He kisses me again but softer before he pulls away from me completely. Grabbing my hand before we both walk to find food.