Chapter Four

We got back to camp. I told Andrew I was going to train in the Archery range. He nods and runs off to do his own thing. I get my bow out of my cabin and run to the Archery range. I couldn't stop thinking of him...Luke. The dead demigod I meet in the underworld. My mind was racing with questions. Why did he talk to me? Why did he look like a ghost? Did he really call me...pretty? I started shooting my bow. I miss so many shots. I needed to clear my brain. I decided to go for a swim. That usually cleared my head.I walked to the lake. My head still reeling. I get to the lake. I take off my sneakers and socks. I just go swimming in my long sleeve shirt and jean shorts. Since I don't get wet. I walk in the water until I'm completely submerged. I swim around for a bit. I feel the water around me. I am calmed by it but my Luke's face is still over taking my memories.I surface and pull myself up on the dock. I sit, facing the lake, breathing in and out. My feet dangling in the cool water.
"Mind if I sit?"
I look up to see Andrew looking down at me. I nod. I scoot over to make room for him. He takes off his shoes and socks before sitting down. He sits and put his feet in the water. He smiles at me.
"Andrew...I need to tell you something."
"Shoot" He said, worried.
I told him about Luke and underworld. I told him everything he had said to me. Our full conversation. I didn't leave out anything.
"Wow. Sooo.. a dead demigod just started talking to you?" He said once I'm finished.
"Pretty much" I say. His brown eyes were staring into my sea-green ones. I look away and look at the ripples on the water.
"He called you pretty." He said. I could hear the jealousy in his voice. "I shouldn't have brought you to the underworld."
I look back at him. His face gets red. The horn blows for dinner. We stand up. He puts his shoes on as I walk off the dock and to the shore where my shoes and socks were. I quickly slip on my dark purple converse over my socks.I start to walk to the mess hall. Andrew catches up with me. We walk in silence to dinner.
We get to dinner and do the normal ritual. I sit down at the Poseidon table. Percy sits down across from me.
"Hey!" He said
"Hi"
"How was your day?"
"Good." I don't go into detail and he doesn't ask.
We begin to chat as we eat. He makes me laugh. I finally finish.
"I'm going to the cabin for the rest of the night." I say as I get up.
I get to the cabin and sit on my bed. I take my MP3 player off of my bed side table and plug in my earbuds. I press shuffle and "No Good Deed" plays from Wicked. I sit on my bed, facing the window. Even though music is playing in my ear, I still have Luke's words playing over and over. Song after song comes on and I stare out the window.  I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn to see Percy looking down at me. I take out an earbud and pause "Dead Girl Walking. (Reprise)" from a Heathers the musical.
"It's lights out in 5 minutes." He said.
"Ok." I say. I turn off my MP3 player and put it back where it was. I get up and dig through my drawers and pick out shorts and a shirt to where to bed. I change. I climb in and fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow.
The next morning, I was determined to go back to the underworld and get answers.It was a bit cold out so I put on one of my brothers sweatshirts from the college he went to and some leggings. I put on my boots and headed straight for Zeus' fist. When I got to The pile of rocks, the door open up right away. I walked down the stairs to the place where I last saw Luke.