National Scandal

1987

1987

Roger Taylor caught cheating on Dominique Beyrand last night with model Y/N L/N

Y/N L/N and Roger Taylor in a love nest for 2 years before being caught

Y/N L/N the shady snake of London

National Scandal, with Queen's drummer Roger Taylor and model Y/N L/N.

We want it all and we want it now

Crazy little thing called lust

Last night Y/N L/N a model was caught having a little rendezvous with Queens drummer Roger Taylor. The only thing worse than her being the home wrecker is her being 13 years younger than the drummer himself.

Dominique Beyrand, Roger Taylor's wife is yet to say anything on the subject.

Y/N L/N has reportedly enraged the Queen fans and her own.

Until then, stay in touch with London's top news company National Scandal.

You put down the newspaper and laid on your couch. You've had various phone calls from your family about how much trouble you've caused and how you were an embarrassment. The headlines were all over the place and you were on the front page, with a picture of you and Roger kissing and holding hands.

Two years he promised that he'd tell her but after a couple months you'd lost hope that he would. So what did you do? You still stayed with him. You knew you shouldn't have but your poor heart was in love with him, and the fact that you were a hopeless romantic. No dates in high school led you to be a major in having one night stands with famous people.

And one of them had to be Roger. You slept with him once, then never saw him again until you found out he slipped his number in your coat pocket. And that was the start of a love affair.

You didn't dare change out of your pyjamas you just kept on reading and reading and reading. The worst part was, that the band were to have a conference their new album. You knew how many questions would be asked about this, and you couldn't help but feel stupid.

Stupid, that because of your dumb romantic side, you ruined both yours and Rogers life. You ruined his wife Dominique's life, and ruined the bands reputation. And most of all, you lost your dignity.

When you were a kid, your mother would tell you stories about groupies and their lovers, and you would say you wouldn't be that way.

You were such a hypocrite. Your manger - Alice, a forty something year old lady - called to give you a lecture about your spotlight. And the boys kept on wondering how you were.

They never liked Roger cheating on his wife, but the moment they saw you two together they stepped aside and let you two have a romance. Brian was also the one that gave you tips, since he too was cheating on his wife with the actress Anita Dobson.