I've been waiting for you

Heres another royal chapter for the reader and Roger because I'm addicted to writing them. Enjoy.

 Enjoy

1986

You stared at Diana and couldn't believe what you were looking at. She sat down beside you and hugged you.

Here was the situation. You just found out you were pregnant and you couldn't tell if you were happy or displeased. Roger and you had always talked about children and Felix wanting a sibling, but you didn't think it'd be this soon. You'd only been married for four months and now it was all coming all at once.

The first person you went to comfort was Diana, your brothers wife and the peoples princess, and your best friend aside from your husband. And right now you had to be with her, after all she had two boys.

You put the pregnancy test on the table and looked at her. "I don't know what to do." You mumbled fidgeting with your fingers. Diana just sighed and rubbed your back knowing this was something big.

"How long do you think you are?" She asked, her big blue eyes staring back at you.

"Maybe two months. I don't really know.... it's hard to tell." You chuckled, making her laugh too.

"How do you think Roger will feel?" She asked.

You shrugged. "I don't know. We've talked about having a child but it never really was a serious conversation." You said.

"I'm sure he'll be happy, just like everyone else." She smiled encouragingly. You nodded not knowing what to say.

-

You were walking around yours and Rogers house fixing up the dinner on the table and making everything just perfect, you also had a first aid kit in case Roger had a heart attack when you told him the news. It was stupid, but you felt like his dramatic ass would need medical attention when you told him.

It was about the minutes later when you heard the door open with a tiny 'hello.'

He walked in the kitchen, a smile on his face as he kissed your cheek. "Hello darling how're you today?" He asked sitting down at the table.

"It was fine, I cooked dinner. Thought the chefs might want to have a night of freedom." You chuckled lightly, the nerves eating you alive.

He nodded his head and picked up his fork looking at the delicious spaghetti. "I think everyone deserves a break at some point." He said then took a bite. He moaned and closed his eyes.

You chuckled a bit. "I guess you like the food then, huh?" Laughing at his reaction.

"Darling I don't like, I love it. Just like how I love you." He said kissing the back of your hand. You stared at him for a couple seconds then cleared your throat.

"Roger there's something important I have to tell you." You said in a serious tone, making him stop eating and look at you waiting for you to continue. "Before I tell you, I just want to say that even though we didn't plan it, keep in mind that this could be the greatest thing to ever happen to us...... Roger.... I'm uh, well I'm-"