To the royals

1985 live aid

1985 live aid

The crowds were wild, you could tell. You looked beside you to see Diana and Charles looking out the window. You smiled at your brother while he talked to the driver.

"Y/N, you alright?" He asked you smiling a bit. Diana raised her eyebrows at you, knowing ever since you were a kid you loved listening to the infamous rock band Queen.

"Oh yeah definitely." I said shyly.

Yes you were friends with your brothers wife. It might be because you guys were born the same year or maybe it was simply because she was your brothers wife. But whatever it was you guys got along like sisters.

"Oh cmon don't be like that. You're excited to meet.... Drum roll please..... Roger Taylor." Charles teased.

"I can't believe mother made me come with you. Cant you tease Anne?" You told him. Diana giggled at your choice of words whilst Charles rolled his eyes and smiled at your annoyed self.

When the driver stopped in the parking lot you could see bodyguards and police trying to tame the public and the press. The driver opened the door for you three and you could hear the shouting for Diana's name. Even though your brother hated how she was more popular than her, you didn't care. She was your best friend and she was lovely.

"Y/N! Diana! Charles!" They all shouted. You smiled shyly and waved a bit then entered the stadium with them. Diana came up to you.

"You alright?" She asked you. "I know you hate the press."

"Yeah I'm okay. Just not used to it." You shrugged. She nodded her head understanding. Charles found his way in and held hands with his wife while you guys walked towards a door where you would meet Bob Geldof. A man nodded your way then opened the door for you three. You could hear someone on the other side of the room telling all the celebrities how to approach us.

"You will shake their hand, and talk when spoken too-" you zoned out not listening to the rest.

"Your majesties." You heard a man say. You looked up and saw him welcoming you back in. You smiled to everyone looking at you walking behind your brother and Diana.

You could see a long line of people eagerly looking at you three. Your face turned red when you made eye contact with the blonde drummer. You looked away quickly and looked back to Mr. Geldof.

You shook his hand and talked about how brilliant this concert was, when it was time to meet the artists performing. Diana wiggled her eyes when it came to talking to Roger.

"Ma'am." He said shaking your head and nodding his head. You smiled and blushed while Diana talked to Brian.

"Erm it's Y/N. You can call me Y/N." You said shyly. He smirked at you then let go of your hand but not before kissing the back of your hand.