New girl

1970

1970

I was running around the college hallways trying to find the way towards the biology class. Walking in the class, everyone's head turned towards you.

"And you must be Y/N. You're late." Mr. Smith said, checking the attendance. "Go sit beside Roger, he said pointing towards the back. Making my way there I see a mop of blonde hair. Sitting beside Roger my heartbeat started to quicken. He looked at me like he was judging me. My cheeks started to get red.

"What?" My voice so small, due to my insecurities showing.

"Nothing." He said, smiling. Nodding my head I started to pay attention to the boring class.

Half hour later we were finally done. Honestly it was the most boring lecture ever. I was heading out for lunch and meeting my friend Brian when Roger started running towards me.

"Y/N wait up, wait." He panted, trying to get off the million of girls that were on top of him. Turning around with the plainest face ever, I saw that he was sweating to the nines.

"What?" I asked, getting impatient from all the stares I was getting.

"I uh was wondering if you wanted to have lunch with me." He said, stuttering.

"I'm sorry. I'm actually having lunch with my friend." I said. Out of the corner of my eye I could see the familiar mess of curly hair, coming our way. Roger noticed this and started grinning. Oh god what was he planning.

"Roger? Y/N?" Brian said, grinning.

"Brian?" Roger asked. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm having lunch with Y/N he said. Would you like to join us?" He asked, making you look up and gave the curly headed mess a face that said 'no what the fuck?'

Roger smirked. "Of course."

At the coffee shop.

"So Y/N, how do you know Brian?" Roger asked, boring his eyes into yours. You instantly felt the heat rush up to your cheeks, making him chuckle.

"We met at the library. I couldn't reach the book, and he helped me." I said. "How do you know Brian?"

"Oh I'm the new drummer for 'Smile.'" He said.

Whoa. Now that's hot. God shut up Y/N.

"Cool." Was all I said, before some obnoxious waitress was walking over to us. She obviously was putting on a show for Roger. Her buttons were almost halfway undone, and she had makeup on the most perfect way possible. Looking at you her smile fell.

"What can I get y'all to order?" She asked, her fake accent making me want to punch her.

"Uh, I'll get the grilled cheese sandwich and iced tea." I said smiling, despite me wanting to knock the living daylights out of her due to my own jealousy.

"Okay. And you?" She asked Brian, smiling flirtatiously making him a bit uncomfortable.

"I-I'll have the same thing as her." He said, looking everywhere but her, making her frown a bit.

"And you?" She asked Roger, her phoney smile coming back on her face.

"I'll have the exact same things as they're having." He said, completely ignoring her making her frown. Without saying anything she gathered the menus and left stomping her feet on those goddamn loud-ass high heels.

For the whole time we all talked about our lives, and how I'm gonna see them on the weekend. Finally finishing everything Brian had to leave, leaving me with Roger.

"Y'know I'm kinda glad you were late today." He said, his blonde hair flying around due to the wind.

"Yeah? Why's that?" I asked, blushing a bit.

"Because then I wouldn't have met you. See ya later Y/N." He said, then left walking towards the other end of the college, leaving me a blushing mess.

Little did you know he was bound to be the love of your life.

I know it's short but I'm trying to write two other stories. BEAR WITH ME AND MY MONSTROSITY WRITING.