That morning

1972

1972

If someone told you that you would have to share an apartment with Roger Taylor you'd probably laugh in their face and carry on with life. But that wasn't what happened.

Instead it turned out that you would. Let's start from where it all began.

You and Roger went to the same high school in Truro, but you weren't very fond of him. He was cocky and rude, and his ego was bigger than the world. His girlfriend Elaine was a nice person, but he was the opposite.

One time in science class you were in a group for a project and he put a dead frog in your purse. You immediately freaked and ran out of class, while him and his friends laughed with the rest of the class.

And that was the start of being enemies. You never really saw him in the hallways of the school, he was always playing with his band or in the music room making out with Elaine.

Fast forward to your college years, you decided to take biology since you loved science - except for that time with the dead frog - so you decided to study it. You studied for a couple months until you teacher Mr. Moors announced that there'd be a new student attending his class. At first you didn't notice the blonde haired boy with leather pants and a jacket on, but when you saw those lazy blue eyes you knew exactly who it was.

Roger Taylor the drummer boy from your school.

That day he had to sit beside you but thank god he didn't talk to you. He kept on flirting with Carla Johnson, but once Mr. Moors was doing the attendance and called out your name. You were doomed.

Which leads me to where you are now. Since being friends with Brian May was cool, you now had a home with him and Roger. Except the only thing was, that Brian found a more suitable place for him and decided to move out and leave you and Roger alone.

~

You woke up to the sound of Rogers drums at 7:30 in the morning. He'd been practicing for the last hour but it finally got on your last nerve.

You swung open his door and walked inside. "I don't know if you've realized this yet, but there are other people in this flat. So if you could please wait til later to make me go deaf then that would be swell." You said, smiling bitterly. He rolled his eyes and lit up a cigarette.

"Oh don't be so stubborn goody." He said puffing out his smoke. You scoffed and then walked away leaving the door open.

He hated it when you left it open. And you hated him.

"Oh cmon goody please don't be that way." He said in fake romantic voice. You rolled your eyes and and closed your door.

Goody. You hated that word. It all started when a boy named Eli tried to flirt with you but you declined. The only reason why he asked you out was because he wanted to get laid.