Fuck this shit im out

During the shooting of Breakthru aka 1989

Today the band and Roger were starting the video shooting of their new song 'Breakthru'. And to be honest I was excited and anxious. I was excited because I helped write it. But I was anxious because I would be getting to meet the girl who stars in it. Before they chose the girl Debbie, the band suggested me, but the director said I wasn't pretty enough, and Roger and I were literally planning his death at that point. But nonetheless Roger suggested this girl he met. At our favourite restaurant.
And guess what?

She was a fûcking model, and to make matters worse.

She. Was. Bloody. Gorgeous.

I was convinced Roger would leave me for her. I mean before me, he was with Dominique who also could've been a model. So the fact that he chose someone as gorgeous as her, made me feel a little bit jealous.

Okay I give up. I was extremely jealous, but nonetheless I was going to be nice.

So here I was in the car with Roger, bouncing my knee up and down and biting my nails. I could feel Roger looking at me for a bit, but looked back because we didn't want to die in a car crash. Arriving at the train station I saw a girl, dancing with Freddie.

Shit fuck shit. It's her.

Turning to look at Roger, he was already smiling and waving at her. Well that made feel sooo much better.

Okay all I have to do is not act like I'm some weird sarcastic girl who Roger found crying in a bar. Yes that's how we met.

He got out of the car, and ran to the other side, opening the door for me.

Well that's unusual. I'm not complaining though.

"So are you excited for me." He said, holding hands with me and smiling at me.

I answered a faint yeah, which made him look at me a frown painted on his face. Looking at what I was looking at he understood.

Debbie.

Her hair was curled into waves, her dark eye makeup complimenting her bright green eyes making my eyes look like absolute trash. Snapping back to reality I turned to Roger and gave him a better answer.

"Of course I'm excited. I helped write the bloody thing. And it should be fun riding on the train. Your hair flying around." I said, but he still didn't smile. "What's wrong?" I asked.

He looked up at me and gave me a small smile. "Oh nothing." He said, then grabbed my hand and led me to the dressing room where his outfit was. Little did I know that Roger was questioning himself. He was thinking about how he would never cheat on me. So why would he do it now?

Walking in the dressing room, I saw Freddie and Brian joking about something. Looking at me they yelled my name and hugged me which lead to them falling on top of me.