Neighbors

After Theology school went by fast. I got on the bus and pulled out my phone. I instantly went to instagram. It's honestly the best app ever! I took a cute picture of me and posted it right away. I then see Luke get on the bus. He sat in the seat in front of mine. "Well well well what do we have here." He said facing me. "What are you doing on the bus Luke?" I asked him. "Oh you didn't know, my parents bought the house next to yours." "THEY DID WHAT!" I said loudly. "Hey hey calm down princess." He said. "Don't call me that, your not my boyfriend." I said to him. "Where is that Boyfriend of yours anyway." "He's busy, he's helping Katie with something." "Right, who's Katie again?" He asked. "His best friend." " Don't you think he could be cheating on you?" "what no he wouldn't do that to me, he loves me." I said back to him.

We got home we both got off the bus. I looked at him before I went in. He looked back at me. I opened the door and went in. I placed my backpack on the couch and took off my shoes. "Hey mom" I said. "Hey darling, what have you been up to?" My mother replied. "Oh nothing, James and I were thinking we could go to the movies today....is that ok with you?" I asked hoping she would say yes. "No, we were invited to dinner." "What, who would and invite us?" I said. "The Peterson's, I believe you went to school with their son, Luke." "I AM NOT GOING THERE MOM!" I shouted a bit. "Sweetie, they just moved in, it would be rude if we said no" she said. "Ughhh mom" "I love you too pumpkin" she said to me. I stormed upstairs and closed my door. I had two hours to get ready until I had to go to Luke's house.

I went through all these dresses and skirts, I found absolutely nothing! I flipped on my bed. I texted James to let him know I couldn't go with him to the movies which was a bummer, but I guess I have to deal with it. I found a beautiful outfit! My parents loved it! I thought it was gorgeous!

My outfit:

We walked out of our house

We walked out of our house. I locked the door and met up with my parents. My mother knocked as I was standing behind both my parents. The door opened. "Hello, I'm Linda and I'm Jeff" my parents said. Luke was standing there smiling. Then my parents moved aside and he saw me...