His arms

I wake up in lukes arms. Luke's arms are so strong! I feel like two boulders are crushing me, but this felt..comforting. He's a beautiful sleeper. I hope I am too. His eyes begin to flutter open. "Hi" I say in my morning voice. He looks at me then smiles. "Hi" he says back in his morning voice which is the best sound I've ever heard in my entire life. He yawns then sits up. His arms unwrap around me which leave me feeling sad. He makes me feel things that I shouldn't be feeling. It's..interesting.

He gets up from the bed and goes to fix his hair in the mirror. "You look absolutely fine" I assure him. "Are you sure"? He asks ruffling through his gorgeous hair. "Yes! Now stop, ur a pretty sleeper you know." I say getting up. I stand next to him while looking at him through the mirror. "Ehh I couldn't say the same about you" he says. "Wow asshole" I say annoyed. I walk back to my bed and lay down and pull the blankets over my shoulders. "Get out" I say pointing to the door with my finger. He laughs. I could feel his presence behind me. "Your beautiful." He said. "Awake or not. Your the most prettiest girl I've ever seen." My eyes widen. What..
And with that I turn around quickly and I slam my lips on his...

Oh my god. OH MY GOD! I'm kissing him and he's kissing me!

He stops..

"Stop"

I go in for another one.

"Stop!" He yells. His hands find his lips.

"Why the hell would you do that?!" He yells angry.
"I-I I'm sorry." I whisper looking up at him.

"Dammit" he whispers while walking out of my room and slamming my door shut..

WHAT DO U THINK WILL HAPPEN?!! NA DHEY IM BACK LAMAKALAOAKA!!! LOL DONT MIND MY SPELLING! SCHOOL STARTED SO ITS TAKING ME A WHILE BUT HERE IT IS ANOTHER CHAPTER. LMK WHAT DO U THINK SHOULD HAPPEN NEXT I NEED ADVICE BAHAHAHHA!! BYE I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!💕💕💕💕💕