It's you

I heard the door open and I knew he was back. I didn't want to see him. At all. Maybe I could ignore him for a day.

"Hey" he started.
That didn't go as planned.
"Hey" I said while walking off to my room.
"Where are you going?"
"My room. Why?" I said curious.
"Thought you might want to watch a movie with me?"
"I'm not in the mood right now" I said.
"K" he replied while walking into the kitchen.
I strolled to my room annoyed with myself. Of course I want to watch a movie with you idiot. Ugh I feel stupid. I took out my book and started reading. And no it's not Harry Potter. It's Punk 57. It's really good! Penelope Douglas did a great job with writing it. Ryen and Misha are so cute together, but Misha that man is so fine.
After reading for about half an hour i stopped reading. I couldn't help myself anymore my parents are coming tomorrow and this is the only time I'm gonna be with Luke alone so I'm going to take advantage of that time. I walk out of my room and slightly open his room door. I don't bother knocking I know it pisses him off when people don't knock. "Next time knock, princess." "Sorry" I said. "You wanna watch that movie now. "I'm getting kind of tired maybe another time" he replied yawning. "Oh..ok.....night" I closed the door and went back to my room. How could I be so stupid. I opened my book again and read about a page or two before I hear someone open my door. "Hey, loser" he whispered "you awake?"
"No, loser, I'm not." I whispered back.
Then I feel the side of my bed dip.
"What do you want?" I said putting my book on my nightstand not wanting it to get ruined.
"I can't sleep by myself" he said.
I laugh.
"Why are you laughing?" He said annoyed. "Your too cute you know."
What. Did he just call me cute?!
Oh my god he called me cute!
"Go to sleep" I said.
I fee big arms around me and they pushed me closer to him so that my head was on his chest and his head was on top of mine. We were...cuddling. "Night beautiful" he said. "Night" I whispered starting to fall asleep in his arms.
Luke's POV
How do I tell her I don't date then pull this shit. I'm getting stupider and stupider by the second. I don't want to break her heart. I can't. She's to precious.

HEYYYYY!!! Guys I'm actually reading Punk 57 RIGHT NOW AND ITS SO GOOD DEFO RECOMMEND!!!!!!! THANKS FOR THE READS AND VOTES! PLEASE VOTE IF U HAVE NOT YET! THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCHHHHH I LOVE YALLL AND HAPPY ONE YEAR HP (DRACOTOK) ANNIVERSARY!!! LOVE YALL BYEEEEE!