Hot summer night

As soon as Luke's family left to pack their stuff I hurried upstairs and got myself ready. I stuffed my suitcase with cloths. I brought a couple pairs of shorts, sweatpants, crop tops, and my hygiene materials.

I met up with Luke outside while our parents got our things in the car.

"Do you think this is going to be fun?" Luke asked turning his head towards me. "Yeah I think it will" I said turning my attention to him. He smiled.

I just wanted to kiss him, but I knew I couldn't. That would be so wrong on so many levels. "Honey let's go!" My mother shouted from the car. "See you later Luke" I said. "See ya" he said waving. I hopped into the car and buckled my seatbelt.

2 hours later

I stepped out of the car and made my way to the house. It looks very pretty. I walked back to the trunk of the car and opened it. As I was about to grab my suitcase a hand reached around me and grabbed it first. "I got it" Luke said. "No it's ok I can hold it" I said to him trying to get my suitcase back. "I got it" he said staring me in my eyes. "Fine" I pouted.

I made my way behind Luke as he carried both our suitcases to the house. My father unlocked the door and we went in. It was beautiful.

There were exotic plants everywhere, a marble island, gorgeous leather couches, and a perfect chandelier.

"Wow" I said amazed. "It is beautiful but not as beautiful as you" Luke said nudging me. I got butterflies instantly. I blushed. "Someone's blushing" he said teasing me. "Stop" I said giggling.

Sorry I know it's a short chapter! I have school and tons of homework and I'm really busy. I will write when I can! Thank you guys so much!! Love y'all! Don't forget to comment and vote! If you guys have any suggestions for this book let me know!!!