Just us

Ella point of view
...I couldn't sleep at all. I was thinking about him. About Luke and I couldn't stop. All of this thinking was excruciating! I needed to rest.

                       Next morning
I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. I put my hair up in a messy bun with loose strands of my hair out. I slowing walked downstairs to see the Peterson's. They all looked up at me including Luke.

"Morning guys" I said smiling at them. They smiled back waving. They were all huddled by the island. My mom and Mrs. Peterson were cooking. Luke was sitting on the couch playing something on his phone. I walked over to him, he had grey sweatpants on with a white shirt that showed his muscular arms. He had his gold chain on. It made him look hotter.

"Hey" I said. "Hi" he said back while keeping his attention on his phone. "What are you playing?" I asked him hoping he would look at me. "Nothing" he said but I could tell he was playing a game. I groaned. I snatched his phone from his hands purposely to touch him.

"Hey! Give it back Ella!" He said trying to get his phone from me. "Just let me try please" I said moving the phone away from his reach. That's when he grabbed my hips and placed me on his lap. "Don't you dare try to move" he said hoping I would try something. He snatched his phone back from me. I pouted at him. "You can watch me play" he said trying to make me feel better.

He put his hands around me still holding the phone so I could watch him. "What are you playing?" I asked him trying to seem sad that he took his phone back. "It's called Call of Duty" he said. "Ooooo can I play?" I ask him. "no" he said. "oh ok" I sat in his lap for another minute, I was getting really bored.

I just wanted to have a go at the game. I got up from his grip until he pushed me back onto him. "Hey!" I said. "Here" he said handing me his phone. "Really?!" I questioned him seeming excited.

"Well aren't you excited" he said handing me his phone. I grabbed it and started a new round. His hands found my waist and he just kept them there.

I played for awhile until our parents finished making breakfast.

Luke's touch warmed me up. It felt amazing, I never wanted him to let go of me.

"So guys we decided we are going for a short vacation to the lake". My mom said. "It's a perfect time! Spring break just started and it would be fun". "I agree" Mrs. Peterson said. Our fathers were to. "Ok fine I'll go" I said. "Fine I guess" Luke said after me. "Great we leave tonight!" "TONIGHT?!" Luke and I said in sync.