Gods' Recognition

They appeared on a mountain away from civilization. Vegeta took his hand off of Goku and looked around before looking back at him.

"How come you dropped us here of all places?"

"Oh, it was random," Goku answered. Vegeta accepted it and went into his thoughts.

"Alright, can you go back and get Nappa? I forgot about him."

Goku chuckled nervously after trying to search for his energy. "Uh, I think he's energy is too low and far away for me to search. Anymore ideas?"

Vegeta sighed loudly in frustration. As much as he wanted to blame Goku for this it was mostly his fault but he'd never admit that to anyone. "Don't worry about it. We'll just use the Dragon Balls to wish him here."

"Oh, yea. Forgot about those."

Vegeta hummed as he tugged his white gloves on tighter. "Anyway, let's get the dragon radar from Bulma, then we can bring the big oaf here."

"Well, uh, I kind of need a wish." Goku informed, rubbing his head with a chuckle.

"For what?" Then Vegeta's eyes widened in thought before he looked a Goku, pretty impressed. "Your smarter than I give you credit for Kakarot. You want to use the wish to ask Shenron to make us older."

"Oh, that is a good idea. We should do that instead."

Hearing instead the Prince now knows that Goku was in fact thinking of something else. "Never mind, fool. It was stupid for me to think you'd think that far ahead."

"What? I do think far ahead. That was the only reason we beat Cell remember?"

"Oh, I remember alright." Vegeta remarked, turning away from him. "Was that before or after you gave him a Senzu Bean?"

"It was after you let him reach his perfect form." Goku answered slyly causing the Prince to growl in anger. Vegeta launched to the sky and took off, not sparing any more words. "Wait, Vegeta! I was just messing around!" Goku yelled following after Vegeta.

XxX
Capsule Corps

"You're telling me you don't know where Goku ran off to?! He was with you guys; how could you not know?!" Chichi was currently yelling at a scared looking Krillin while a annoyed looking Raditz scowled at the noise. Chichi was angry at the fact that Goku had left their child with strangers(to Gohan) to run off and do whatever.

"I'm telling you he just disappeared and I haven't seen him since." He looked around trying to find someone to get the heat on them without feeling bad. That's when he spotted Raditz about to walk away from the scene. "He just came back with Goku before he left again. He might know."

Immediately, Chichi turned her head over to a retreating Raditz before storming over to him. "Where is Goku?!" She demanded angrily as he remained passive. "Krillin said he was with you last."

"He went somewhere woman. Now get the hell out of my face."

That response got a instantaneous reaction out of the hot-headed woman and without thinking she slammed him across the face.

He didn't move from it as it was nowhere near the power it would need to even make him flinch but it did get him angry. He was a powerful low-born Saiyan that had risen through the ranks to the upper middle and some weak bred women would dare touch him.

"You dare touch me women. I will obliterate you." He gritted out slowly as his anger continued to rise. It caused his Ki to leak out that would make anyone weaker back down in fright. Well, except a Chichi of course.

"And you dare talk like that to a lady! Who taught you manners?!"

As the two got more heated up, Krillin knowing he was the one to throw Raditz under the bus stepped in to stop before things got out of hand. "Wait guys! Let's all just try to calm down." He said soothingly as if the argument could be blown over.