Plan

Vegeta steadily approached Earth, his eyes closed in his pod and his arms crossed as he thought of what he should do when he arrived. Knowing Kakarot, he probably kept Raditz alive, already messing up the timeline. He had gotten that idea from when Kakarot had contacted him, since he could only do so if he had Raditz' scouter, though Vegeta was surprised he actually knew how to work it.

Vegeta released a frustrated sigh when his thoughts transferred to that Saiyan that he and Kakarot were fighting. He was definitely stronger than both of them, combined, something the Saiyan Prince loathe to admit. Though now, he was definitely stronger than them since he couldn't stay in Blue for very long and that was probably the case with Kakarot as well.

They both needed to train their bodies so that they could use their energy as signals for Whis to notice them. He knew Beerus wouldn't be any help since, around this time, he was taking a long nap.

Then, that brought his thoughts to another part of him, a deeper part. What about Bulma? Or Trunks? Or Bulla? In all honesty, despite him not showing it much, he loved having his family around. He knew that he wouldn't just straight up ask her out or something, something he'd probably never do, so then that left the question of: what would he do? He and Kakarot were both already changing the timeline keeping both Raditz and Nappa alive, which could change from him getting together with Bulma.

Tch! Forget about this. I'll think about it later. He told himself angrily, ridding himself of thinking on it any further. He would have plenty of time after all.

XxX
Earth/Wastelands

"Ugh..." Raditz groans as he sits up, finally waking up about 30 minutes later. "What the- What happened?"

"Oh, your finally awake." Goku says, walking up to his brother after sitting on a rock, meditating for about 30 minutes. "Didn't expect you to be out for this long tho. But I guess that's my fault." He chuckles sheepishly, scratching the back of his head.

"Kakarot." His mind didn't seem to register his brother but once it did, his face morphed from a disoriented look to a I'm going to kill you look. Which really contradicted his title as his brother. Ki started to build up in his hand as he scrambled to his feet. Just as he was about to shoot something gripped his wrist. He turned to see it was his brother holding it in his tight grip.

How are you so strong?! His mind screamed in anger as he felt his Saiyan Pride diminish. He's probably stronger than Prince Vegeta!

"Calm down. I'm not trying to hurt you. I just needed your scouter." Goku reasoned as Raditz started struggling, trying to release himself from his grip. "We're brothers, right? We shouldn't be fighting."

Raditz paused with those words and Goku let go. They were silent as the wind tussled trees around them. Goku wondered what was going through his mind when he got his answer.

"Do you know why I'm here?"

Goku nodded. "Yea, I do."

"Then let me tell you this." Raditz looked his brother dead in the eyes. "Our home planet was destroyed by a large meteor. Before that our Planet was ruled by a tyrant named Frieza. My objective was to come and get you and together we'd kill Frieza."

Goku gave him a grin. "Then you should've just asked. Ever think of that."

Raditz deadpanned. "Your more cheeky than I remember Kakarot. Father nor Mother were like that."