Goku

"Goku! Goku wake up!" A voice yelled loudly causing Goku eyes to open suddenly to a blue sky with barely any clouds in sight. He got up slowly grabbing his head before looking over to find Chichi.

"Uh, Chichi?" He questioned, still holding the side of his head. "What are you doing here?"

"What do you mean 'what are you doing here'? We live here." Chichi question, feeling his forehead. "Goku are you ok?"

'Then what's going on here? Me and Vegeta was just fighting Broly before something happened. But what?' He thought, puzzled as to what was going on.

"Goku get up. You were gonna take Gohan to meet the others. Don't you remember?" She questioned, getting up and dusting off her clothes.

"But what about Vegeta," Goku said aloud, turning to his wife. "Vegeta was with me. We were fighting Broly."

"Huh?! Goku what are you talking about? Who's this Vegeta and Broly?" Chichi asked while Goku started to get up slowly. His body was feeling stiff for some reason. "Anyway, never mind that just make sure that Gohan gets there safe." She told him before turning. "Oh, and tell Bulma I said hi." Then she walked away.

"What is going on? I'm totally confused." Goku said to himself stretching out his limbs.

"Why are you confused, daddy?" 5-year-old Gohan asked walking out of the house.

"G...Gohan? What happened to you?" He asked, picking the boy up and inspecting him. "You shrunk big time."

"I did," Gohan asked, looking his dad in the eye.

"Yea, can't you tell. You were like, my height." Goku told him setting him down on the ground softly.

"Oh, well, um when are we gonna go," Gohan asked, looking at his father questionably. He was getting confused himself.

"Huh?" Goku said in surprise.

"Remember? You were gonna take me to meet your long time friends." Gohan answered.

'Didn't I do that when Gohan was 5.' Goku asked himself internally, his eyes widening with another thought. 'Did I time travel or something. No, I wasn't in a time machine or anything. I fused with Vegeta to fight Broly. But time travel would be the only way to explain what's happening.'

"Uh, sure let's go," Goku said picking up Gohan and flying off to Kame's house. He wondered and hoped he still have his same power but he wouldn't know till he tried.

Kame's House

Goku landed as Krillin who had sensed him gathered the others before rushing out the house. "Goku, it's you!" Krillin exclaimed.

"Hey, Goku. Long time no see." Bulma said waving at him.

"Goku how have you been?" Roshi asked smiling at his former student.

"I've been good. How have you guys been doing?" Goku asked with a chuckle.

"Pretty good," Krillin answered before spotting the kid in Goku's arms. "Who's the kid Goku? You babysitting or something?"

"Ah, no he's mine," Goku answered setting him down.
"Go on, say hi Gohan."

The boy shyly stepped up keeping his head down. "Um, hi I'm Gohan."

"Well, nice to meet you Gohan," Bulma said stepping up and bending down to the kids' height. "And how old are you?"

"Five."

That's when Goku felt a small but evil power he recalled as Radditz' energy. He turned to where it was coming from. 'Well, this confirms it. I'm back in time, somehow.'

Krillin turned from the exchange to look at his best friend. Seeing Goku's face serious he decided to ask what was up.
"Goku?" He questioned.

"Krillin, do you sense that?" Goku said unmoving from where he was.

"Sense wha-" He started before sensing what Goku was. To him, the power level he was sensing was huge and way higher than his own.

But before he knew it Radditz arrived landing slowly on the ground, smirking. "You failed your mission Kakarot. Why are the inhabitants of this planet still alive?"

"Goku what's this guy talking about?" Krillin asked, narrowing his eyes at this guy. He didn't know why he was talking to him like he knew him.

"Kakarot, explain," Radditz demanded, folding his arms.

"Who are you to demand Goku of anything?" Bulma asked, glaring at Radditz. "Just who are you anyway?"

"I'm Radditz a Saiyan warrior. And Kakarot you're my brother." Radditz stated, crossing his arms.

"His name is Goku." Krillin sneered.

"Kakarot is that your brat?" Radditz asked, entirely ignoring everyone else. His focus was his brother.

"Radditz, go back to where you came from," Goku said. He knew that if Radditz went back then he would inform Vegeta.

"And if I don't?" Radditz added.

"Then I'll force you." Goku threatened.

Radditz lowered his hands to his side. "You dare challenge me? This'll be a mistake you'll regret, brother." He said, already checking his scouter and noted Kakarot's power level was 1,000.

He launched himself at Goku, aiming a punch. Goku easily grabbed his fist, stopping his momentum. "I'll tell you one last time. Leave."

Instead of saying anything, Radditz used his other hand to blast the ground they were standing on causing water to fill the small island. Krillin grabbed Bulma and Gohan putting them on top of the house as Master Roshi jumped up there himself.

Goku who was in the air spotted Radditz who was just above the waves. "You're a fool to challenge me Kakarot."

Goku teleported behind him and chopped him in the back of his neck knocking him out. Before he fell in the water Goku grabbed him then flew over to where his friends were.

"Haha, sorry about your island Master Roshi," Goku laughed as he rubbed the back of his head, landing on what was left of the island.

"Never mind that. What about him?" Roshi asked, looking at the man who was on the ground.

"He's out of it right now but he'll be up soon," Goku said looking back at his brother. He was never one to stay in the past but having an extra Saiyan couldn't hurt and he could know something about his parents.

"Are you sure it's a good idea to keep him around Goku?" Krillin asked, not taking his eyes off Radditz.

"Yea he won't hurt anyone," Goku answered picking the man up again. "I'll see what he wants. You guys take care of Gohan," then he put two fingers against his forehead. "Later." He said before disappearing instantly.

Goku teleported Radditz to a deserted place before taking his scouter. He needed to contact Vegeta right away and right now this was his only option.