Chapter 8

So there is good news and bad news..

Bad news first:

I decided to delete "A Good Kind of Different" because I could hardly relate to it and it just wasn't me. It's a selfish reason, but if it was going to be somewhat good it needed to have me in it. I'm very sorry though:(

Now for the good news:

I've decided that I'm going to start up on a new fan fiction. This time its about The Tommo, the sass masta from doncasta, boobear, yep it's going to be about Louis. I promise I'll have the first chapter of it up by Thursday or earlier....thats IF you guys would even read it. Please give me some feedback in the comments if you would actually read a Louis Tomlinson fan fiction by me.

Please.

Okay enough of me.

Enjoy<3

-

-

-

-

Everyone was laughing in chorus as we walked down the sidewalk back to my host's house. We were all drunk with joy, not caring what fools we made of ourselves, or who saw. All we cared about was that we were with one another. Tonight, was the best night I've had in such a long time. The stars shining brightly in the sky, a crescent moon looming over us as we walked.

I turned my attention to Niall. He was laughing and joking around with Liam. His crooked teeth showing as he smiled and laughed. Niall's eyes suddenly shifted over to meet my gaze. He smiled at me then started to walk towards me.

"Did you have fun at your first Irish prom?" He asked as he reached his spot right by my side.

"Lots," I simply responded with a smile. He smiled back.

With one swift move he grabbed my hand and entwined our hands. I could feel my cheeks start to burn. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Niall's cheeks start to turn a bright red, too. That just made my cheeks feel like they were on fire.

"Damn, you guys are red!" Zayn yelled back to us causing everyone to turn and look at us. Everyone laughed a little until Audrey came along and smacked each one across the head for us.

"We should all go on a road trip together sometime," Liam spoke up. Everyone else mumbled in agreement.

"We don't have school for the whole week now since break," Louis told us.

"We should go tomorrow! If that's okay with everyone," Audrey said. Everyone nodded.

After walking, for what seemed like forever, we finally reached my house. I waved goodbye and headed up the driveway. 

Inside the rooms were dark and no one was to be seen. So I just silently went up to my room. Good thing I don't have to deal with Ashely tonight..

-

-

-

"Morning Gorgeous!" Audrey shouted at me while bouncing on my bed.

"The hell? Audrey! It's seven a.m." I threw a pillow at her.

"I know, but we're leaving!"

"What?"

"Road trip remember? Your hosts said its okay, and so did everyone elses parents!" She cheered.

"I'll have to pack," I mumbled as I crawled out of bed.