Chapter 5

I regret running out now. I regret everything.

But why would Niall WANT to see me anymore. Ashley has made her point clear now. I'm a worthless nothing. I can't go home right now because I'm kind of in Ireland. I can't go to the West's house because then Ashley will see me and make it worse while her parents do nothing. I don't have Cody, or Ari, or even my mom.

I walked along the sidewalk just having no place to go. The tears still falling freely down my cheeks and slowly flowing onto my neck. This place doesn't look familiar at all. Where am I? It looks so freakishly familiar. The smell even reminded me of something.

Last night I had a dream.

This is where the dream took place. 

********** FLASHBACK ****** TO THE DREAM ***************

I had run from something. No idea what, but I had ran. I had silver tears falling down my rosy cheeks. Again. No idea why. I had ran and ran until I came here. In the middle of the woods. It looks abandon. The walls made of bricks were all broken down, vines were climbing the walls, and mist clung to it everywhere.

I entered through a small opening. There were paintings all torn up but still clinging on desperately to the walls. Flowers sprouted up everywhere. Black crows jumped out from the trees making me jump in the process.

I eventually came upon a stone staircase. It was very uneven and looked steep and dangerous, but my curiosity got the best of me.

So I started to crawl up it one foot after another.

Reaching the top of the tower, I saw some light pouring in from one side

A window.

I went over to the cob-web-filled-window and peered out.

He was here.

Looking for me?

Why is he here though? Why is the blond haired boy here? Did he follow me?

Instead of pondering more questions I ran down the stone staircase and to him. I jumped into his arms and never wanted to let go. It felt as if it was an eternity since I had been with him.

"Never let go," I sobbed into him as a batch of fresh tears streamed out.

"I never will," He whispered to me while lifting my chin up to look him in the eyes by his finger tips. I stared into his blue orbs and his gaze burned into me.

"I promise. I never will," He said before kissing me on the forehead

*********** CURRENT TIME ***************

This is where my dream took place. I hope it doesn't happen, though. It sounded and seemed perfect then, but not now.

I continued to venture around the curious place. I found the flowers sprouting out of the ground and the vines that were crawling up. I found the small entry place. It looked exactly like my dream. I even found the uneven stone staircase that led up the tower. The window had the familiar light pouring in and I walked nearer to it to see if Niall had really followed me here.

To my disappointment, my dream had apparently been to perfect to be true.

I turned around and backed up to a wall. I slid my back down it. Fresh tears came as I rested my head in my hands. I actually believe I would've run out to him now.

If he would've been there.

------------ NIALL'S P.O.V. -------------------

She ran out.

She made a tiny yet piercing crack in my heart.

Carter has this type of control over me even though I barely know her. She can really pull at my strings.

I sat on my bed pondering about what to do next. Should I go after her?

They say in order for your dreams to come true, you need to chase them. I need to find Carter, now. No hesitation be the man I have to be in order for me to have what I want. For me to have her.

I stood up from my bed and ran up the stairs. Mum and dad were here. They gave me a confused look. I gave them a gesture that meant I was going out, somewhat. They nodded and went back to whatever they were doing. Yeah, they're pretty laid back.

I ran out of the house and just caught a glimpse of her light pink dress she had been wearing disappear around a corner towards the forest. I followed quickly.

Each step I took gave me new hope. A hope that I'd find her. I'm a very sappy person. I know!

I turned the corner she had turned and ran after her. She was going in the old castle. I love this place. I used to run away to here, too, when the bullies were mean. I saw her disappear inside and I silently followed from a far. She went up the stairs still not noticing me. I took some time to look around the familiar place. Looking at the tapestries on the walls, and studying the carefully carved stone walls.

It startled me when I heard sobbing from upstairs. I didn't hesitate to sprint up he uneven staircase.

There she was, perfectly cascaded by the light that seemed to flow in. Her head was in her hands and she was softly crying. I quietly stepped over to her, she still didn't notice me. I slid down the wall by her and threw an arm around her shoulders taking her into me. Carter looked up startled. Then she smiled and buried her face into my chest.

It felt right to have her here.

I just really like her.

I know it's impossible for us to make this a thing since she's from America, but I will go the distance if I have to.I've never found a girl that I barely knew, yet fell head over heels for. I never met a girl who was forth my while like Carter.

"Maybe this can be perfect," I heard her mumble.

"What?" I asked back.

"Never mind," She sat up and wiped her tears away shaking her head at the same time, "Wanna go out, I mean take a ride. I have my long board," She suggested. I nodded. I myself do, do a little skating.

"Sounds good," I smiled to her as I stood up offering her a hand. Carter took it and I pulled her up. Walking out of the castle I twined our hands together. Her face turned a light color of red.

Does she feel the way that I do about her?

Let's hope so.

-

-

-

Okay so that chapter was quite mythical, but, eh, I'm actually liking this one. Sorry if in your opinion it was horrible.

But GOOD NEWS!!!!! A Good Kind Of Different is officially up!!! Go check it out and tell me what you think!!! :3

;-]

Oh wow I just realized how short it was, too. SORRY!!!!