Chapter 11

ANNOUNCEMENT!

Starting tomorrow I'm going to be going through some of my fans and reading some of their stories. I thought not only would it be fun for me, but I bet you guys would like getting votes and comments just like I do!

Anyways..

YOU GUYS! You're comments on the last chapter just made my heart melt! I couldn't leave my little darlings waiting for another, LONGER chapter! 

Anyways, I will TRY to update more often now. I have football (soccer for all you Americans) practice after school until 5 now. Sooo...most likely on the weekends. Please be patient though, I try my best to update!!! 

Just please don't get harsh and put an angry emotion into your comment.

I can't take itttt *puppy face*

Well, now that that is all addressed, here ya are!

100 votes this time until i post the next chapter!! 

-

-

-

-

-

It was meant to be, it seemed.

Sparks were tossed here and there as our lips moved slowly together in sync. The RV seemed to have disappeared from around us. Nothing mattered but the scene we were making. It was like one of those perfect movie scenes. The ones that you always see on the big screen and wish would happen to you. Except, this WAS happening to me. I was living a fairytale. I felt like royalty with Niall, like a fuckin' princess! 

Our lips separated, yet my eyes stayed sealed. I didn't want the feeling to leave me. A foreign hand slowly crept up my arm and finally rested on my cheek. My eyes slide open and were immediately attached to his blue orbs. Oh god, those eyes could make me melt if it was physically possible. I'm pretty sure my heart already did. 

"Is it me?" He whispered as his eyes dropped down, away from my gaze. I just continued to stare at his face, not knowing what to say. Did he mean is he the one, or is he the problem?

"I mean, am I the problem," Niall further informed me. I shook my head from left to right and even smiled a little. 

"No," I dropped my gaze to the floor also. He was the exact opposite of the problem, he was the solution. To EVERYTHING. 

Due to Ashley, I thought of self harming again. I know it wouldn't be a good reputation to have, since this is supposed to be a fresh starts and all. Anyways, when I ran away not too long ago, that pushed me over the edge. I was going to come back and slice my wrists, but Niall saved me. 

I looked back up to Niall's face to see he had already been peering at me. A grin was planted on his face and his eyes were as bright as ever.

"Then what does that make me?" He smirked.

I smiled, also, "My..uh..boyfriend?" 

His smirk grew impossibly wider at my few words, "Exactly!" His hands shot up to grab the sides of my face, and pulled me forward into a kiss. My mind went blank. My head was spinning. Lips smashing together in an affectionate pattern. My arms wrapped around the back of Niall's neck as his hands slide down to the small of my back. Niall lost balance, since he was on the balls of his feet, and fell backwards, taking me with him. My knees rested on either side of his hips while my elbows propped me up. His arms were still on the small of my back and gradually trying to bring me down closer.