Hey Guys! Please Read

So..I know I haven't updated in a while...like a VERY long time, and I'm sorry for that. I just have serious writer's block and have no idea what to write to please you guys. If I try to write a new chapter right now, it'll seriously suck.

So I decided maybe I should tell you guys a bit more about myself.

Here's my story.

I'm not 19, please don't be mad at me. You see, I'm actually 13, and when I created this account, I made it so I could be a different person BESIDES myself. I'm not from England either. I was born and raised in Michigan, US. My real names Sydney Ghering. I'm sorry I let this go on for so long, but I hope you all understand why I made this account in a fake name. I just wanted to feel better about myself by being different. I'm a recovering self-harmer (as some of you may have seen in my updated bio) and I hate myself, so I wanted to be someone else for once. Almost like Hannah Montana, but not quite THAT far. This is the only place I'm going to reveal this on. Only in this update, in this book, I will reveal everything. I'm not going to update my bio saying I'm Sydney. I made this account to be Camelot, not Sydney, so that's who I'll continue to be. I hope no one hates me for this, or for not updating in a while :/ sorry for that.

But if any of you have questions, please comment them below. I'll pretty much answer anything. I want this to be honesty hour and get some things off my chest.

So please, I ENCOURAGE you to ask questions. Or you can even talk to me in private :)

I'm so sorry to lying to everyone about who I truly am, I hope this doesn't make a difference though, and like I said, I'm going to continue to be Camelot :)

Thanks guys, all 313 of you. I've had this account for over a year now, and it's surreal how far I've gotten in my journey to becoming a writer.

Thank you guys for making my dreams come true. Thank you for believing in me. You all make me stronger.

Love you all,

Sydney ;-]

P.S. I'd like to get to know the readers also! So please answer these questions IF you comment (or at least one of them)

What's your name?

Where are you from?

What do you love about yourself?

What music are you into?

What do you want to be when you're older?

How did you find my book?