Chapter 6: Pillowtalks and Flashbacks

"Are you okay?" He asked as he kissed the back of your neck.

"Yeah, just I wish I was there with them." you gripped his hand around you. "It just feels wrong... if something were to happen to them and I wasn't there, it feels like I kind of abandoned them." His grip tightened around you and he pulled you so you would flip to face him.

"Don't think like that." He kissed your forehead. "I know what you're thinking too." He continued while stroking the back of your head.

"What?" You said, shifting so you could look up at him.

"You're thinking about Harrison and the rest of your old squad."

"How did you know?" You shook your head in disbelief.

"We're married, I know everything when it comes to you." He pulled you back into his chest and you kissed it softly.

*Flashback*

You caught your balance landing back on a tree branch, and caught Kallum as he landed next to you almost falling off.

"Shit." You said wiping the blood from your hands, both yours and the Titans.

"There's too many of them." He said to you, finally letting you go. "What should we do?"

You looked down at nine titans reaching up for your tree and three more approaching from ahead. This was too risky, you couldn't go for the kills, you were most likely not going to make it out alive. "I don't know what to do." You admitted.

"No." He stated. "(Y/n). Figure something out. I know you can." He said, looking back down at the titans.

"I- I really don't-" you paused seeing as the rest of your squad were now moving in your direction, but were taking their time as they were trying to re-group a top of a tree.
'That's four.' you thought to yourself counting their bodies as they hung from the tree's. You heard a few more gears on the other side of you and you noticed your old squad. Now coming forward.

'That's three more. Making seven skilled scouts.' You thought to yourself.

"Help me get their attention." You said to Kallum while pointing to both of your squads in the distance.

He looked up and with his hand to his mouth he whistled very loudly. They all turned their heads as they heard the whistle and he did it again. They now approached cautiously, still not able to see you guys. You looked forward at the three titans charging to join the rest around your tree.

The two smaller ones were in the front and the one in the back was a 9 meter maybe 10. "On three we go." You nodded ahead to the three charging and Kallum nodded getting ready to launch his hook. "One." You waited for them to be in between a certain set of trees, "Two." Both you and Kallum aimed for a tree. "THREE!" You both launched in different directions completely ignoring the nine that were under you. While Kallum was focused on the left titan you were focused on the right and both in one movement sliced the back of their napes, you moved in sync to the bigger one behind and you both took out an eye each. You swung yourself around as Kallum jumped to a tree and you cut deep into its nape killing it.

The rest of your squad now jumped in to kill the nine that were too distracted by you two to notice any of them sneak up from behind.

Your brother now landed next to you, titan blood covering his face. "Are you okay?" He asked looking at your bleeding hands, and you nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"She's smart, that's what she is." Kallum said from behind you and Harrison landed next to you all, his hand resting on the tree trunk to keep him balanced.