Chapter 11: 🍋ish

*Present Time*

"Oh that reminds me, our anniversary is coming up." You said looking up at him.

"Hmm, yeah in a couple of weeks, no?" And you nodded. "Something tells me we're probably going to be spending it how we usually spend it... outside the walls with titans."

"Most Likely." You snickered out. "I really hope they're going to be okay out there." Your mind now thought of your squad and the teenagers now in the front line of a fight.

"I hope they succeed and won't need us until I'm completely healed." You felt him shift to hold his leg a bit.

"And why is that?" You asked looking up at him.

"Because you can't handle it without me." Your face went flat and your eyes furrowed at him. You rolled out of his grasp and onto your side turning away from him.

"I think it's the other way around." You muttered. "It's you who can't handle this shit without me." You huffed out in frustration a bit and you heard Levi chuckle to himself. You felt him move closer to you, his arm snaking around you and his head found itself in the crook of your neck. He kissed it gently and your back was pushed up against his... and his erection. "You're always horny." You scoffed, feeling him push more into your behind.

"Mmm, can you blame me?" He inhaled deeply and kissed your hair. "Look who I'm married to." You felt your cheeks flush.

This man continued to amaze you. You've been married to him for almost eight years now and he can still make you feel the same way all those years ago when you were just crushing over him.

You turned your head to look at him and his lips met yours, after a few soft kisses you held him back, pushing on his chin to stop all his movements. "We need to rest." You said, before giving him another soft kiss and you laughed, feeling his pout as you kissed him. "Besides, I don't want you hurting your leg anymore, because I don't know how long I can last without you taking over me and fucking me so hard that I scream your name." He groaned as you nipped at his lip. "Now move over on your side of the bed." You tapped his hip and you giggled as he practically whined while rolling away from you.

And you both managed to drift off to sleep.

*The Next Morning*

To your surprise, you woke up before Levi, and you were happy no one forced you up this morning. You stared as Levi was facing away from you.

You reached over and snuck your arm under his to wrap around his chest, pressing your front against his back and you kissed the back of his shoulder than his neck. He inhaled deeply at your second kiss and his hand grabbed yours, squeezing it tight. "Good morning." You whispered and kissed under his ear. And he groaned as his response.

"You're up early." He muttered out turning over to lie on his back, wrapping an arm around you. You saw his eyes drift down to your lips.

"Well we went to bed pretty early." You smiled.

"That's because we actually slept for once." He teased.

"I know..." You pouted, "I don't like when we don't do anything." He smirked down at you, a deep chuckle escaped his lips at the face you were making.

Realistically, both you and Levi rarely slept, at most you got three to four hours of sleep on some nights, but most nights, you were both either up thinking about upcoming expeditions, or up unable to keep your hands off of each other.

"Tch. Don't give me that face, you were the one who insisted we had to rest last night." He ran a hand through his slightly messy hair.

You rolled your eyes, knowing he was right.