Chapter 18: First Time 🍋's

*Flashback 8 Years Ago*

You sat in front of Ava, her mouth full of food and you were a little grossed out at the amount falling out as she talked.

"Ava for god sakes you could chew your food before talking." Athen said from next to you.

"Oh sorry." She said, her mouth still full. Athen was so grossed out he got up from the table and walked away to put his tray away. "What's his deal?" She finally swallowed.

"Ava..." You sighed out and wiped the crumbs of food off of her cheek. "We're from the underground. We used to live in filth, so now that we have the luxury of not living in such conditions, we prefer things to be clean."

"Oh sorry." She said, dusting the crumbs off the table, but ended up just scattering them around, causing you to cringe a little. "Is that why Levi is such a clean freak?" And you nodded. "Oh... Makes sense." She then dug at her food again. "Speaking of him..." Her eyes were now locked on yours. "How are things going with that?"

"Good." You said plainly.

"That's it, just good?" She seemed disappointed. "Come on (Y/n)! Where's the spice, where's the juiciness! I want to know it all."

"There's nothing to tell." Your cheeks grew hotter from embarrassment, there really wasn't much to say to be honest.

"Like... you know, how's the sex?" She pushed your leg with hers teasing you. But she stopped seeing how red you turned. "You guys have had sex before right?"

You shook your head.

"Wait what?! But- but I've seen him sneak out of your room, I've seen you sneak out of his room, what do you mean you haven't had sex yet."

"We just haven't! okay?"

"Have you done other things?" You were confused at how worried she sounded.

"We've kissed and made out, but that's about it." You said truthfully.

"He hasn't like gone down on you? Or like you've never given him a blow job?" You were definitely as red as a tomato.

"Ava please." You begged her to stop and she shrugged.

"I'm only concerned, because I've seen men leave their women if they didn't please them... sexually." She warned.

Oh no...

"I mean," she started again, "Men can be patient, but they have... needs." You looked down at your plate, now playing with your food, your hand resting on your cheek.

You turned around to look at Levi talking with Hanjie.

Was he losing patience with you... maybe.

"Is there a reason you don't want to?" Ava asked, yet another a question you weren't too sure how to answer.

"I want to and if I were to do it with anyone it would be Levi." You admitted. "But... I'm just scared a bit." You turned back to face her. "Like I don't know how bad it's going to hurt."

"It pinches a bit at the start, but afterwards it's like the best feeling in the world." She sighed out almost as if she was feeling that feeling in that moment. "Do you trust Levi?" You nodded. "Do you love him?" You nodded. "Then I think you should talk with him about this a bit." She finally said something that didn't make you feel too nervous.

You turned around to look back at him again, and as if he knew you were staring, he turned to meet your gaze, and you mouthed that you were tired and he nodded. He stood from the table and so did you. "Thanks Ava, I'll talk with him and see how it goes."