Chapter 7: Pillowtalks & Flashbacks PT.2

"I don't understand why you still blame yourself for that, if anything you should blame your brother." Levi said and you groaned at him, warning him to watch what he says. "What you know I'm right."

"Can we just change the subject?" You said, your face buried in his chest.

"Okay, how tired are you?" He asked.

"We're not having sex Levi." You answered, knowing what he had in mind already.

"It was just an idea." And you laughed against him, he can be so irritating sometimes.

"Why did you even say to Mikasa 'I don't know why you're so attached to Eren' but blah blah blah" You mocked him and moved to get a better look at his face, and he looked down at you with an unamused look.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He said, looking up at the ceiling.

"Yes you do." You laughed. "You know she likes him, so why even say that."

"She should just admit it. Tch, what is it with girls and never admitting their true feelings for someone." He exhaled out and you frowned at him, knowing he was referring to you. "You were so stubborn when I said I wanted to marry you." You snickered to yourself a bit.

"It's not my fault I didn't want to get married!"

"Yeah, but you didn't have to respond like that." He pulled you in tighter, squeezing the back of your neck and you laughed as he kissed the top of your head.

"I had to bruise your ego a little."

*Flashback*

You woke up to find the bed empty, you opened your eyes and the sun was aggressively shining in your face. You sat up straight covering yourself with the thin white sheet from the bed. You could hear Levi clear his throat from the other room. He was already up doing his paperwork.

You stretched your arms out before getting out of the bed, dragging the white sheet along with you to cover yourself. You froze seeing Levi just in a shirt and joggers working on his paperwork and drinking his tea. You leaned against the door frame and just stared at him.

"Is there a reason you're just standing there?" You bit your lip as he looked up at you.

"Just admiring," you smiled and he smirked up at you, "that is a very lovely tea cup." You joked walking to him and picked it up acting like you were amazed by it. You laughed as you saw him glare at you.

"Come here." he tugged on your arm and you sat on his lap. His arms wrapped around your abdomen and he kissed the back of your shoulder.

"What are you working on?" You took a sip of his tea.

"Just reading stuff from the last expedition." You nodded and you started to read some of it. "How did you sleep?" He asked, his chin resting on your shoulder and he reached for the tea cup in your hand.

"Fine, my wrists are a little sore." You admitted holding them up and pouting at the marks left from his belt that tied them down last night. He grabbed one and kissed it and did the same to the other one.

"Better?" He asked and you nodded.

"Oh no! Wait, but I'm sore here too." You flicked your hair behind your shoulder exposing your neck and he chuckled and kissed it. "Oh and here." You tapped your lips with your finger and he pressed a light kiss to them.

"You're too much." He said, his one arm resting on your hip and the other went back to writing.

"Well would you rather me be like you." You mocked his signature frown and bored face. "Hi I'm Levi and I hate everything." You imitated.