Chapter 11

Saint

When I opened my eyes I saw Perth's naked body, and his massive cock, hovering over me. He reached down and stroked his length while he gazed down at me.

"I wanted that in my mouth," I said, eyeing the pre-come that was dripping off the head.

"I'm fine doing this. I like looking at you. You're so goddamned sexy."

"Are you serious? My stomach is enormous, and I'm retaining so much water I feel like I must weigh three-hundred pounds."

"Don't be silly. You're gorgeous," he said, stroking his cock while he stared at me.

"I'm serious, Perth," I said as I gazed at his cock. "I want that in my mouth."

"Just relax. I don't want you to do any work. I'm taking care of you right now."

"It's not work. Especially if you get on top of me and fuck my mouth. I won't be lifting a finger," I said, moving my hands out to show him that I wouldn't be using them.

"Are you sure?" he asked. "I really am perfectly fine with looking at your gorgeous body while I stroke myself."

"Get up here," I said as I wiggled my body down the bed a bit. "I'm not going to be satisfied until I taste you."

"If you say so," Perth said, throwing one of his legs over my head. He held his cock in his hand and pressed the head against my lips, circling them for a moment before he pushed it in. I felt a warm surge fill me as the scent and taste of Perth surrounded me, and at the sight of his cock disappearing further and further down my throat. Perth put his hands on either side of my head, then put all his weight on them as he pumped himself in and out of me.

I couldn't control the moans that came out of my throat as he moved in and out of my mouth, and as he did, my cock grew hard again. It had been getting more and more difficult to grab ahold of my cock as my pregnancy progressed, but I twisted a bit and somehow managed it. Perth continued to thrust himself into my mouth and I joined him by running my hand up and down my own shaft.

I could tell by his breathing and by how hard his cock was that Perth was close, and that brought me to the edge too. When Perth made his final, deep thrust inside me, I climaxed at the exact same time, and as his massive stream shot down my throat, I felt my own warmth stream all over my belly.

I gripped Perth's ass with my free hand and continued to suck him until he'd been milked dry. When I released him, he moved off of me, then glanced down at my belly.

"You came again," he said with a smile.

"We came at the same time." I couldn't take my eyes off of the amazing sight in front of me. My incredible alpha mate who had made me happier than he will ever know. I wanted to stay in the sex fort with him forever, but now that we had made love, I was ravenous. "I love you, Perth," I said as I felt him wiping the come off my stomach. "But where's that lo mein."

***

It was a week before my due date when I woke up to an incredible pain deep inside me, and I knew exactly what was happening. It was still dark in the bedroom and when I glanced at the clock I realized it was early morning.

I knew this day was coming. I'd been thinking about it for months, and planning for it for weeks. But no matter how much you prepare—no matter how many videos you watch, or how many books you read, or how many online quizzes you take— there's absolutely no way to know how you're going to react in the moment when things really start moving. Partly because you know there's nothing you can do at this point to stop the inevitable from happening, even if you wanted to.