.•ten•.

jisung stood in the centre of the ebony section's hallway, dressed in large, baggy pants and a massive long-sleeved shirt that hung over him comfortably

jisung stood in the centre of the ebony section's hallway, dressed in large, baggy pants and a massive long-sleeved shirt that hung over him comfortably. it was around one in the morning, and he wanted to remain respectful of his fellow class' sleep schedules, so he waited for the moment to arrive.

renjun was ducked behind a wall, dressed in his typical black uniform since he was technically on duty. the one problem that stood would've been the fact that he should've been in the ivory halls at this stage, not in the ebony ones. he needed to be assured though that jisung could be successful in distracting his counterpart.

the tall, supposedly disoriented teen stood aimlessly in the darkness, lit only by the dim, overhead lights along the ceiling for the monitors. the echo of footsteps making their way calmly down the corridor alerted both boys, the youngest getting ready to enact his roll.

"excuse me," that gorgeously deep yet authoritative   voice of na jaemin's resounded around the narrow enough space. "you shouldn't be up at this time."

"oh, sorry," jisung gulped, long arms wound around his waist and expression pretty lost. "i-i can't sleep, so i thought i'd take a walk."

"are you a first year?" the older hummed, standing quite close to the taller for silence purposes. "you're an ebony student."

"mhm, yes."

"why is it you can't sleep? you must be aware by now that wandering through the halls is against the rules."

"i....didn't know. i'm sorry."

renjun started to quietly slither out of his hiding spot to duck into a conjoined hallway. his movements were rapid and concise, remaining out of earshot and sight of the pair who were far too busy conversing.

"i have pretty bad dreams," he could hear jisung lie, "and my roommate snores really loudly. i thought i was going mad in there...."

"what's your name?"

"jisung. park jisung."

"i see," jaemin tilted his head, black hair falling over his eyes beautifully. he really was stunning, and now that renjun thought about it....the ivory class was filled with these princely boys. how very unfair.

taking a leap of faith, the brunette started running down the hall. he had deposited a big bag full of meals in containers and disposable cups filled with milkshakes along the hall when he'd originally started his night shift, somewhere discreet where nobody would see it. he knew the shadows around this building like the back of his hand.

swooping the brown, leather satchel into his arms, he didn't stop to gather his bearings. just keep going, he reminded himself. everything whirred past him in a rush of adrenaline and excitement....until he eventually reached the infamous room forty-three. everyone in the ivory class knew this dorm.

taking a deep breath to compose himself, renjun knocked three times consecutively against the wood, clutching the handle of the bag tighter with a determined glint in his eye. god, i hope he isn't screwing someone right now.

"come in!" hyuck's familiar voice called, seemingly not preoccupied. this was the shorter's chance, and he was not about to waste it. twisting the knob, the chinese teen entered cautiously with his wits about him.

"hello, donghyuck..." he started with, holding the boy's shocked gaze with confidence. "it's been what, a couple of weeks since i've been in here? you've kept your dick in your pants, it seems."

"renjun....." the younger swallowed, "why are you here? am i in trouble again? for breathing?"

"not quite," the older smirked. "call this what you will, but i am staging a revenge scheme. this is about getting back at you for attacking me with no basis. prepare to feel disgusting." he dropped his bag down, reaching into it and holding up a styrofoam coffee cup full of mulched vegetables forming a gross smoothie.

"oh, i see," the younger whispered, glancing over to his roommate whom renjun had failed to notice in his state of rage. "um, sicheng? do you wanna' visit yuta again?"

"ugh, fine," the blonde boy sighed, getting up with his book and his reading glasses while rolling his eyes. "you guys are so weird."

"i-it isn't sexual in any way," the younger chinese begged. "jeez, i did not see you there."

"psh, no one ever does."

"i'm sorry-"

"no, no. i'm simply glad i can escape this sexual tension," he yawned and grabbed a massive hoodie from his wardrobe. "spray the room after, will you? it always smells like ass in here-"

"jesus, you don't half take your bloody time," donghyuck hissed. "read the flipping room, man!"

sicheng jabbed his middle finger up with a scoff before exiting without further words. renjun had never felt so awkward and rigid before in his entire life.

now that the room had been flooded with silence, both teenagers couldn't help but stare at each other with different sorts of thoughts. one wanted to paint the other in food while the taller wanted to bring about peace and ask him out one last time.

"this," renjun began, gripping the disposable cup tighter and wandering over to the boy on the bed, "is for ruining my uniform." he tipped it all over the blonde's head and watched it seep down his neck and reach his clothing.

i deserve this, hyuck thought dismally, sitting up straight and facing the music. i'll take the punishment first.