.•thirteen•.

well, it had been a total of three weeks already

well, it had been a total of three weeks already. twenty-one days worth of flirting, falling for a guy renjun shouldn't have been, and the supposed 'reforming'.

as it seemed, the rumours almost immediately started getting extinguished. hyuck had set the record straight with the ivory class - in a rather public manner, actually. he had stood upon a canteen table one lunchtime and announced it loud and clear, pretending that he wasn't informing the ebony students as well, but having them in mind. it caused a bit of a stir for about two days after, but it all eventually died down....and renjun was safe.

along with this peace that had been found, came the secret meetings. sometimes the chinese boy would just hang out in the library alone, or with jisung, and read for hours after class. they were days such as these when donghyuck would interrupt the little session and drag him into a secluded area, chatting his ear off since he couldn't openly do it in public. at first, the older wondered if he could handle this disruption everyday if he agreed to date him....but as time flowed by, he came to love those strange conversations in the dark.

jisung was skeptical about it all once he found out. his best friend was a terrible liar, and an even worse actor. he immediately detected a shift in demeanour, but was more surprised and concerned when he was told about the forbidden relationship than disappointed. he didn't oppose the idea with unwanted advice or questions, just warned the smaller male once about the dangers this sort of thing ensued. after all, there had only been a handful of cases where ebony-ivory relationships had occurred, and they'd all ended in flames.

"i had this dream last night," hyuck yawned softly as he and renjun lay together on the scratchy carpet of the grand library after hours. it was so dark, but they both had flashlights while the held books close to their faces.

this was most definitely against the rules, but lee donghyuck had never been one to care in the first place, and he'd rubbed off on the boy he liked, for the brunette was starting to loosen up as well.

"what kind of dream?" he asked, placing the open novel down upon his lap, spine up.

"you were in it. we were on a white bed, in a western sort of room with the sun pouring in. it felt warm, i can remember..." the blonde yawned. "you had no voice, but neither did i. we spoke with our bodies and actions instead."

"and what were we discussing?" the older smiled faintly, envisioning it as the words reached his mind's eye.

"i can't remember...i just recall falling even harder for you."