#1 Scenario- When They Get Jealous

Gender Neutral
Eren Jaeger

You were talking with Jean about random stuff, unaware that Jean was flirting with you and Eren did not like that. He came up and stood next to you glaring at Jean. He then hugged you from behind while continuing to glare at Jean. Jean rolled his eyes and walked off.

"What's gotten into you?" You asked

"Nothing" He says as he continues hugging you

"Were you jealous?" You ask. He goes silent and you laugh

Mikasa Ackerman

You were talking with Historia and she had put her hand on your shoulder. You thought nothing of it but Mikasa didn't like that. Mikasa quickly came over tugged on the sleeve of your shirt. You looked at Mikasa to see her glaring at Historia. Historia walked off

"Don't tell me you were jealous" I say. Her face turns red

"I-I wasn't jealous" She says as he covers her face with her scarf.

Armin Arlert

You were sitting down talking with Eren when he had put his hand on your thigh. You were kind of uncomfortable with the action but thought he didn't mean any harm by it so you didn't say anything. Armin had walked by and noticed your discomfort.

"Eren! Captain Levi said he wants to see you" Armin says lying. Eren gets up and walks off. Armin then comes and sits by you

"Are you alright? He was invading your personal space. I know you don't like it when people do that. I don't like it when people enter your personal space either" Armin says mumbling that last part.

"I'm fine" You say as you ruffle his hair. He pouts at you.

Jean Kirschtein

You were talking with Eren. Eren had seen Jean and decided to get under his skin. Eren had grabbed your face and went to kiss you but was stopped by Jean, who punched him in the face. Jean then grabbed your waist and aggressively kissed you infront of Eren.

"See this here, this beautiful person is mine. Hands off Jaeger!" Jean says angrily as the grip on your waist tightens. Eren glares and then walks off.

"Aww you were so jealous" I say playfully

"Darn right, he doesn't have the right to touch you" Jean says

Marco Bodt

You had been talking with Jean, completely ignoring Marco's presence. Marco had gotten sad and left. You turned and noticed he was gone. You excused yourself and went to go find Marco. You find Marco sitting by himself outside. You walk over to him and sit down beside him.

"Marco? What's wrong?" You ask. He looks at you with a frown

"I don't want to come off as needy or anything, but I felt you were paying more attention to Jean than me. I don't mind if you're friends, but I felt like you forgot I exist" He says as he sighs. You instantly feel guilty. You hug him

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to" You say as you comb your fingers through his hair.

Reiner Braun

You were talking with Bertholdt. Reiner didn't mind you guys being friends, but recently Reiner had started to pick up signs that Bertholdt liked you. So when he saw Bertholdt hug you, he was not happy.

"Bertholdt, lay off they're taken" Reiner says. You look confused because it was just a hug. Bertholdt goes red and steps back.

"It was just a hug" I say. Reiner puts a hand around your waist