#3 Scenario- They Find Out Your Pregnant

All female characters will be genderbent

Fem bodied, gender neutral pronouns

Eren Jaeger

You had just found out your pregnant. You walk into the living room

"Eren..." You say. He looks at you and smiles

"What is it Y/n?" He asks.

"I'm pregnant" You say. His eyes widen and his jaw drops. He doesn't respond. You begin to worry he'll leave you. You begin to tear up. He snaps out of it and stands up. He walks over to you and hugs you.

"I'm gonna be a dad" He says smiling. You break apart and he has pure joy in his eyes.

"I can't wait to brag. See how horse-face can one up this one haha" Eren says

Mikasa Ackerman

You had just found out your pregnant. You walk into your bedroom and you see Mikasa sitting there on the bed.

"Mikasa" You nervously say. He looks at you and softly smiles

"Yes Y/n?" He asks. You start getting really worried

"I'm pregnant" You say. His eyes widen and his mouth makes an 'o' shape. He then gets over the shock and gets off the bed.

"That's great. We can finally start a family" He says as he kisses my lips. I kiss back

Armin Arlert

You had just found out you're pregnant. You walk into the kitchen and look at Armin. He's cooking at the moment

"Armin?" You ask

"Yes N/n?" He responds. You begin to fiddle with your fingers.

"I'm pregnant" You say. He stops moving around and turns to look at you.

"Did I hear that right?" He asks. I nod. He then smiles.

"I'm going to be a father. Oh my gosh, this is the best day of my life!" He says as he begins tearing up. He runs over and hugs me. We then smell something burning.

"THE FOOD!" Armin yells.

Jean Kirschtein

You had just found out that you were pregnant. You walk over to find Jean outside petting the horses.

"Jean" You say as you play with your ring.

"Yes dear?" He asks turning to look at you

"I'm pregnant" You say. His eyes go wide and his jaw drops. He doesn't say anything. He then smirks

"The most beautiful person I've ever seen, is carrying my child. Wait till Eren hears about this" Jean says cockily as he walks over to me. He then kisses me on the lips.

"God I love you" He says. You smile

Marco Bodt

You had just found out you're pregnant. You walked over to find Marco in the backyard gardening.

"Marco?" You ask. He stops what he's doing and turns around to face you.

"What is it Y/n?" He asks. You begin to play with the hem of your shirt.

"I'm pregnant" You say. His eyes go wide and he smiles.

"That's wonderful news, is there anything I can do for you?" He says as he gets up.