01

"Am I never gonna be good enough for you? Don't you love me?"
Jennie cried into her arms.
 "Jennie....I did love you...but I can't do this anymore..."
Hanbin told her through the phone.
"YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE THE GUTS TO COME HERE AND TELL ME!"
Jennie shouted at him.
"Jennie, it's not you, it's me...please."
Hanbin tried his best convincing the now crying latter
"Just tell me one thing...tell me....do you love her?.."
Jennie whispered, dreading the answer that came through the phone. After an agonizing silence, his reply came.

 "Yes, I love her." He cut the call.

Gasping, Jennie woke up in her bedroom.
Her chest heaving up and down. Every night she'd have the same dream...the same nightmare. It had been a year since her break up with Hanbin...
yet she still loved him....
even though he betrayed her...
she just couldn't let go. And these reoccurring dreams were proving it. 

Yawning lightly, Jennie stretched out of bed and went to her bathroom.
"A new day, Jennie. Fighting." She said to herself in the mirror, blankly.
She washed her face, the water hitting her skin felt refreshing. Stepping in the shower, she let the warm water wash over her.
Her thoughts and worries melting of her, for a while, it was peaceful....

 "JENNIE!"

 A shout broke her from her peace and the wave of reality hit her all over again.
That shout was from her mother, from downstairs, saying that..."BREAKFAST IS READY!""COMING MUM!" Jennie shouted back.
 After drying herself, she walked to her closet, picking out the outfit best fit for the day. Checking her outfit in the mirror, she looked up at the time.
40 minutes.
40 minutes till she enters her new school.
Honestly Jennie wasn't a bit excited about this. She scared, pressured and all the words you can possibly think of which mean 'stressed'. 

"Jennie! Honey, aren't you excited for your new day at school?"
 Her mother said enthusiastically.
 "Yeah, mum...very excited." She said with a smile, trying to seem happy. She pulled of her best fake smile. She honestly wasn't a percent happy or excited because  of the continuous false scenarios playing on repeat in her mind. 
"Jennie, you have to cheer up. Your in Seoul!" Her mother said noticing the gloomy atmosphere her daughter had created.

"You know, it's called the Land of Morning Calm." Jennie stated
"and this morning isn't calm." Jennie nonchalantly stated.
"Oh very funny Jennie." Her mother took a strict tone of voice, "Here is your breakfast." Jennie was served with her favorite morning pancakes that her mother would hardly ever make because she was too health conscious. "What's with the Pancakes? Something special?" Jennie said completely clueless. Earning a glare from her mother.
"Of course you silly willy cat! Today is a big day. New beginnings and new friends and surroundings. Finally you can move on from that bastard!!" Her mother said picking up a annoyed and angry tone.

"Stop. No one's gonna be excited once they meet me. Everyone is the same. Even if they come up being all nice they are gonna leave me like the rest...
Like him..
Like them..
Like dad...."

These few words of her caused her mother to leave her food and instantly go hug Jennie.

A tear droplet rolled down Mrs. Kim's face. 
"Shush.. Jennie y-yah. Everything's gonna be fine ok? Your dad didn't deserve you and me. We both deserve and need one another ok? 
Promise me you w-will not harm yourself.."

Jennie felt her barrier's collapse at seeing her mother on her knees she went and picked her up.
"MOM! I promise please d-don't c-cry! I love you p-please.." Jennie soon found her voice cracking.

As you can possibly tell Jennie an her mother have maintained a close relationship ever since Jennie's father left them for some other women. They grew closer. They were regardless awfully rich. But at that time they just needed on and another. They shifted to Seoul in hope of new beginnings. Mrs. Kim was very well acquainted by the depression her daughter had been facing the past year.
Hanbin and her break up then her father's departure.
She missed her old Jennie who would be Dancing around, singing, rapping and doing such things that would make any boy fall on his knees for her.

She was a a whole Diva.

And now she is broken, depressed and only seeks comfort which she receives from her mother. But she needs love in her life. Jennie has given up on love. Every male figure which came into her life eventually left her. She was too scared to love again.

The two females got up and and continued eating. 

 After Jennie ate, she walked to her new school. The morning breeze moving through her hair. She sighed 

"Jennie you can do it."

 She muttered to herself. She reached the gates of her school.

 'SEOUL DISTRICT ACADEMY' It said in bold black letters.

 'Hell here I come.'

Author's Notes:

Author's Notes:

YOOO FIRST CHAPTER OUT!!

This was originally written by my partner in crime - SugaIsMySnack
But then I have edited it and all!!

Sorry if it was short but we both felt as we we should make the starting a little intro, crisp... you know..??

Word count: 885 words.

SugaIsMySnack 🤝 Aviysteljs