09

________

________

Yoongi POV: 

 Slowly, I opened my eyes, the light from the windows almost blinding me at first. I yawned and tried to stand up from the place I just slept on but felt a figure on me. "What the..." I muttered and saw Jennie in front of me, tangled in my jacket like a baby koala.

      Instantly, I remembered what had happened. Getting locked in the library... sharing my food, it all came back to me. Now, she was sleeping peacefully, I smiled slightly, her cute face looking perfect even with her hair slightly messed up. 

 Carefully, I pressed my hands onto the sofa and slowly pushed myself off. Trying not to make much movement, I finally was able to stand, Jennie still sleeping quietly. I stretched my arms more, taking in the sunlight that stretched past the library shelves. The books created a maze of shadows, all of the different sizes. It looked like it was something of a fairytale. 

        My eyes wandered from the books to a desk, a light brown coat hanging down the side of it. I strolled towards it, confused about how we didn't spot it before. Curiously, I grabbed the coat and a light jingling sound was heard from one of the pockets. "Money?" I thought, my hand dipped into the coat, not to find more, but to find something even better. 

 Keys.

 My eyes looked at the keys, then back at the door. My heart quickened a tiny amount... what if... I ran to the door, the coat left forgotten at the desk, the keys clenched in my fists. "Please work," I said under my breath as I fumbled around with the keys. My hands were slippery from the sweat, a sense of relief washed over me as the key fit perfectly into the lock. Yes! This was a blessing! I turned the door handle and saw the outside world again. 

 I was about to step outside when I realised...
Jennie.

I went back, the door to the library was still open, the keys still in my hand. Quickly, I grabbed a pen and scribbled down a quick note, explaining that I left and a few other details, and placed it in a place she would see, I also placed the keys next to the note. I took one last look at her, noticing my leather jacket was still on her. I moved my hand to take it but stopped, she would need it. I looked at her, wanting to take her with me, I quickly took out my phone and took a picture of her. She looked too... adorable.