02

Title: Best friend

Jen POV: 

 'Hell, here I come!'

 I took a deep breath and walked in through the doors of the prison I was going to spend the rest 7-8 precious hours of my life. 

As I entered, I could feel stares and glares upon me, my heart was pounding against my chest. 

 'I expected her to be more beautiful y'know?'
'Yup she is so ordinary. She isn't even half as pretty as Jiho. Ugh.'
'She isn't even hot! What the heck?!'

I heard a few girls whispering about me, how I wished I could tell them to shut up and mind there own business but...could I? I pushed my glasses to the start of my nose. 

I felt my whole body start to shiver violently, my head was prickling with pain. My breath was becoming uneven. 

 Oh no! Not here! Not now!! 

 I tried to calm myself down with calming thoughts....but it felt as if the harder I tried, the less my body was in my control. Leaning against the brick wall, I tried, again and again, to calm down but I just couldn't. The stared of others surrounded me like a wave. 

 "JENNIE YAH!!"

I heard a scream from behind me. That voice was so familiar, I could recognise that voice from a million others. 

Jongin...

He came and quickly embraced me in front of the big crowd. 

 "Jennie Yah I missed you! I am so happ-"
"Jongin ah L-Lets go s-somewhere more e-enclosed.." I stuttered out. 

 "Oh ok..." He replied. 

 He then held me close and took me to the last floor where there were no students nearby. The principles cabin was also on this floor. 

 "Jennie is everything ok? Why are you sweating so much?" Jongin or whom I like to refer to as Kai asked me.
"Kai... I don't think you want to know..."I replied with my voice shaking. Those memories coming back to me..of him...of him telling me that he doesn't love me anymore....that I was not needed for him. I slowly dropped to the floor and slowly darkness embraced me. The last words I heard were ..."JEN-"

 I reluctantly opened my eyes to be met by a white and dusky room

I slowly sat up on what felt like a bed. Looking around, I saw a few first aids kits lying here and there.
I looked around more to be met by the sleeping figure of my childhood friend....my only friend...Kai."
K-Kai..." I said weakly hoping that he would open his eyes up.
My first attempt was sadly a fail.
"K-Kai," I said this time a bit more stable. 
 Another failed attempt.

"Yah Kai!!" I said talking frustratedly!
 No response!
"KIM JONGIN!!" I shouted and saw that Kai fell out of his chair which caused me to giggle for the first time in so long.

"What the- Why are you laughing?" He asked me. Oh my- What a donkey!
 "Nothing," I said holding back a fit of laughter that was gonna escape my mouth anytime now!

 "How are you feeling now Jen?" He said as he came and sat beside me. He put his palm on my forehead to see if I had fever..? 

 "I-I am fine. But not feeling too good Kai.." I said admittingly. I couldn't lie to him no matter what, he would know that I was lying because we know one and another since we were in diapers.
 "Jen... You fainted in the middle of the floor. What's wrong? I know something is wrong. The nurse said that you had a panic attack. There's something your hiding from your best friend. What is it, Nini?" He said in a concerned voice to which I could only let out a heave of a sigh. 

"Kai, Do you remember H-Hanbin?" I said shivering as his name left my mouth. 

Immediately, I noticed that Kai's jaw tightened at the name. "Yeah, Your bastard of a boyfriend." He said, focusing his voice in 'bastard'. 

"H-He cheated on me with Jihyo... I trusted them... They used me... Jihyo was my Bestfriend. Along with you. But when Hanbin broke up with me, Jihyo and her gang started to bully me I trusted them, Kai. They betrayed me..." I took a pause and looked at his reaction I could see Jongin's face getting softer by the moment. 

 In a long time, I felt comfort. I started to speak again.

"A-And n-not only that...Jihyo called me a bitch so many times. And just after that... Dad left me and mom!!" I said now completely hugging my body and letting my guards down. After all, it was Jongin and I trust him to the day I die. He was my best friend, someone I could rely on upon till the end of time.

Jongin quickly faced me and embraced me into a tight hug and I continued crying in his chest..."Shhhh It is ok Jen! You're gonna be fine now that Kai Kai is with you!" He said in aegyo which caused me to smile."Yes, that's the Jen I know! Good job!!" He said patting my head and I quickly slapped his hands away from my head. "Ani!! I am not a baby!!" I whined to which he chuckled. "Ani! You are still a baby!" He laughed cutely.

╔═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╗

╚═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╝

AUTHOR NOTES:-

HELLO WHATS UP WHATS UP?!

I KNOW MANY OF YOU ARE PROBABLY FUMING AND WANTING TO THROW TOMATOES AT ME AND SugaIsMySnack BUT DON'T BECAUSE YOONGLES WILL COME SOON!!

SARANGHAE!!!

Word count : 931

SugaIsMySnack 🤝Aviysteljs