08

____________

____________

Jennie POV:

"I mean they already locked the doors, We are stuck in here." 

Yoongi said as if It didn't really matter. He was so calm about the god damn thing!!! WE ARE STUCK IN HERE TILL TOMORROW MORNING!!!!!

"You're kidding... right?" I said anticipating an 'ofc I was just joking around.'  

"No. If you wanna see for yourself, go ahead." He said and obviously, I went to the front of the door. I did not trust that man at all. 

I ran to the front of the Library's front door and tried pulling hard on the handles of the Library. It did not budge. "Oh, Jesus..." I muttered as I fell down on both of my knees and dug my head in my arms. Honestly, If I was stuck here with Kai I wouldn't mind because we both know each other for about our whole lives but being stuck here with him just disgusts me.

"Are you ok?" Yoongi said as I looked at him with a do-you-really-think face. "Do you actually think I would be good in a sweater  and just a pair of ripped jeans in 3 degrees celsius especially when there is no heater on?" I said which caused him to nod in agreement.

I got up and saw that Yoongi picked up all the books that were on the ground because Yoongi bumping into me earlier.  I picked up the book I was borrowing and walked to the desk and took my round frame glasses from my schoolbag and quickly put them on and started reading the book which was obviously interrupted by the fellow latter in the room.

"Aren't you gonna help me open the door?" Yoongi said as he paused from continually pushing the door from his shoulder in repeated attempts of breaking the door open.

"Do you know how to pick a lock?" I said completely ignoring his question.

"No." He said in the answer with an of-course-not look.

"There you have it. There is no use of it anyway. We're stuck. You're gonna end up injuring your shoulder instead if you continue." I said as I continued reading my book as if none of that conversation actually happened. I saw Yoongi nod in agreement from the corner of my eye. 

A few minutes had passed and none of us spoke a word. 

It wasn't an awkward silence though. It was rather comfortable. We both were busy with our own businesses. I was reading my book and Yoongi was probably finding some book. "What would he want from a library? He probably doesn't even study before any exam or test." I snickered at my own thought.

"Wow, bold of you to judge so quick," Yoongi said from right across the room.

"W-What?" I said trying to comprehend what he meant by that.

"You said, 'What would he want from a library? He probably doesn't even study before any exam or test.' And that's why I replied with a 'Wow, bold of you to judge so quick,'. Was I wrong tho?" He said making me a red beetroot. I had no idea I said that out loud!!! Oh shit, this is so embarrassing!! Why do I always have to be the one to make fun put of myself!! ESPECIALLY IN FRONT OF PEOPLE LIKE HIM!!