05

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!"

Jennie POV:

I heard someone shout from the door. Looking up, I saw Jisoo Unnie, standing at the door. She looked shocked... and a bit confused.

"What the hell is happening?!" She said again, but a bit quieter. "Why the fuck are you here Jiho?" Jisoo stormed up to Jiho and shoved her to the side.

"Urgh, don't be too happy new girl, just because you got saved this time doesn't mean the next will end up like this. Jisoo, YOU will pay for this." Jiho rolled her eyes and flicked her hair and walked out of the restroom.

Slowly, I saw Jisoo unnie turn towards me, "H-hey Jennie. You okay?" She asked. Unsurprisingly, my eye started to fill with tears, my vision was blurred. I felt Jisoo sit down next to me on the floor and offer a comforting arm around my shoulders.

"You know, it's gonna be alright," Jisoo said.

"Th-thank you u-unnie," I said, not believing what she said. When will it ever get better? Ever since he left.... everything has gone downhill.

"Why did she corner you like that? I know Jiho, she is crazy, but she doesn't randomly do this to other people." Jisoo asked me.

By now my tears were evident. My face was moist from my tears. I looked up at her and she hugged me even tighter, seeing my face. "Sh-she said that I...I was f-flirting with h-her boyfriend. A-and that I was trying to...trying to steal him from h-her." My uneven breath caused me to stutter.

Jisoo unnie's eyebrows lowered in thinking, "What? Why would you do that? I can tell you that she was hallucinating." Jisoo chuckled lightly. "Her boyfriend, do you know who he is?"

I kept quiet, even though I had a good idea who it was.

"Min Yoongi. I think Kai ad introduced him to you from afar? He is the classic bad boy in school. Do not mess with him. Ever. Jennie, you are too good for him okay? He just breaks every girl he is with." Jisoo unnie explained to me.

I nodded, agreeing to what Jisoo unnie said. I should avoid him and his friends... and his girlfriend. I want a peaceful start to my new school, but I guess that didn't go to plan.

"Jisoo unnie?" I asked her as she stood up and went to grab some tissue. She sat back down and dabbed the tissue on my face, drying my tears.

"Yeah?" She said, throwing the tissue in the bin.

"Th-thanks." I smiled lightly, remembering all my sleepless nights, crying in my bed. I remember wishing that someone was there to hug me and tell me it's okay, right now, that is what's happening.

"Hey! That's what friends are for!" Jisoo smiled which caused me to laugh. "Wow! Jen! You should laugh more! It's beautiful!" Jisoo laughed with me.

We both stood up and walked out of the bathroom, still smiling.

"O-oh sorry!" I said when I bumped into someone again.

"Jennie!" A voice I recognised as Kai said.

"Oh no, I can't let him see me like this."

"Hi..Kai." I said, keeping my eyes on the ground. I also saw that there was Suho next to him.

"Jennie, look at me." He asked, probably already suspicious.

"Ummm, we have to go-" Jisoo started but was cut off by Suho.

"What happened?" He asked her.

"Jennie..." Kai"s voice took a warning like a tone.

"I'm okay, okay?" I said.