06

_________

_________

Jennie POV:  

"Yah! Pleeeaaaase!! Please, Jennie! It will be fun!" Lisa begged from the other line of the phone. 

 "But, you know I'm not the type to go... out," I said, pacing up and down my room.
 "So... you don't want to go out it's us." Lisa tried a different technique, you know what puppy dog eyes are? Now imagine that but voice version. "But, we will miss you." She said cutely. I sighed, rethinking my decision. 

"How bad can it possibly be?"

Taking a deep breath I answered
"Fine."
 "Yes!! Thank you Unnie!!"
 "Where will it be?" I asked, looking at my closet."You know Sweet Seoul café?" Lisa asked. "Yes, of course," I said, that was the first café me and my mum went when we first reached Seoul. There chocolate swirl brownies are heavenly. "At 1 pm," Lisa added and I agreed. Cutting the call, I threw my phone on the bed and opened the doors of my closet and grabbed the first thing that came int hand.

 A royal blue dress with a thin belt? Nope. 

 A pair of denim shorts and a hoodie? I looked outside, the sunlight painted on every corner and street. It was way too hot for a hoodie. "Maybe..." I mumbled. I grabbed the denim shorts and rummaged around for a.. "This!" I held up a light white short-sleeved shirt. It was simple yet cute. 

Time Skip [SPONGEBOB VOICE OVER BECAUSE WHY NOT!]:

A swarm of people crowed the streets of Seoul. I was unfortunately in the middle of all the mess, trying to navigate with my phone held close to my chest. "Sweet Seoul café... Sweet Seoul café..." I repeated as if it would help me find the place faster. "Aha! There!" I squinted my eyes to see a neon light on a building, flashing the name of the café in bright colours.

Quickly, I walked to the café, almost smelling the food. 

The café had a rustic vibe to it. Wooden chairs and tables spread out on the front, with umbrellas attached to the middle of the table to create a nice and soothing atmosphere. As I was walking I saw everyone waiting for someone....me! We're waiting for me! I ran up to them. Kai saw me first and grabbed me into a hug, I smiled and hugged back. 

"Ahh, so you did come." Kai laughed. "I thought you wouldn't." I smiled shyly and turned my head to the rest of the guys. "Finally! We can have food!!" Rosé spoke out and ran to the door of the café and pushed it open. Little bells started to ring as we pushed the door, letting the workers know that people were coming.  

Kai looked forward into the café, his smile melted into a glare. I followed his gaze and saw them, the boys from school. I don't remember all there names but the one that Kai was glaring at was Min Yoongi, I looked at the girl sitting next to him. 

 Jiho. 

Instantly a turnaround, my heart beating faster. I looked at the door, contemplating if I should run out or not. "What's wrong?" Lisa asked me. "Nothing." I breathed out, I turned back. I was about to walk to a stall in the opposite part of the café but Kai grabbed my hand and dragged our group right in front of them. We sat in front of them.