That was not a cat

Couldn't find a picture of The Beatles with a skunk, so sorry it's a cat instead.

Jane hung up the phone, practically going out of her mind with Paul's excuses. Stuck to John. Sure. She grabbed the coat laying over the chair next to her. She fetched her purse on the table, making sure she had her car keys in there. She grabbed a few pieces of cake she had made for her and Paul. She grabbed a few extra pices remembering how many pieces of cake George ate last time she brought cake. She pulled the car keys out of her purse and spun them around on her index finger using the largest keyring and shut the door. She ran to the car and took off. "Paul better be telling the truth about all this glue gobbledygook." She couldn't stand Paul's lying. She finally made it and knocked on the door.

"Is that-" Ringo asked.

"Hopefully Jane." John wished.

"Wh-Who's there?" Ringo wasn't sure whether to open the door yet. Or honestly, even how to open the door. Considering the knob was missing.

"Ringo, let me in."

"Yeah, that's Jane." Paul could easily tell by how she said it.

"How do I open the door!?!"

"With a doorknob. " George joked.

"Said the man stuck to a wall."Ringo retorted. He tried jamming the end of the doorknob into the door.

"One second, Jane." Jane waited a moment on the other end.

"Your second's up, Ringo." Ringo finally got the doorknob in. He turned the knob multiple times, trying to open the door. After many tries, he was finally able to open it.

"I hope I'm not a- Oh my, What in the- You were telling the truth." Paul started turning around to show his embarrassed face over to see his girlfriend. She laid down the cake and her purse and started hugging Paul as if he would disapear if she let go. Considering John was one the oppsite side, she also got a little carried away and from John's side, it looked as though someone was doing the hymlich manoveur on him. 

"CAKE!!!! I WANT SOME!!!" George started flailing his arms for the cake on the table in front of him, wishing he could ge some. Paul tapped Jane's shoulder and pointed at George, who was still flailing his arms for cake. She unwrapped the slices and handed one to each of them, saving the extra pieces for George, which remained after Geoge only ate a few extra pieces compared to what he ate last time.

"No more cake, George?" Jane asked, offering another piece. He loved his cake.

"Being glued to a wall can kind of take away your apetite. But it was still great."

"Well, thank you. I'll just leave this here, but what exactly will you tell Brian?" Jane asked, slanting her head to her right side.

"How 'bout "It was an accident' ?" John suggested.

"You used that one when we were in America and you found that 'stray cat'." Ringo used air quotes, recalling of their first trip to America.

"How was I supposed to know it wasn't a cat? It was black with a white stripe! It looked like a cat!" Evene though John wasn't facing Ringo, he still shouted loud enough.

"Either way, it was still an accident." George commented.