Guess who's back

"Hello? Yeah, is this Doctor Robert's- he's not? But- okay, bye." George hung up the phone and sighed, muttering something under his breath.

"What happened?" Pattie asked, handing George another sandwich.

"Doctor Robert wasn't there."

Paul started shouting in Norwegian. "Why, Paul! Watch your language, some of us are ladies, here!" Cynthia gasped.

"Beklager, jeg er bare sint pa at- du vet." (Sorry, I'm just mad at that- y'know.)

"And I understand that, but even though I'm the only one that can understand you doesn't mean that it's not offensive. He did help you, you know."

"But he said day or night he'd be here and that we could call him anytime. And the one time you need him the-" John complained.

"John, now don't you start, too." Cynthia said cautiously.

"He is though, y'know."

"Han er virkelig." (He really is.) There was suddenly a knock at the door.

"Maybe they'll just leave."

"Nei ikke djor det! Det kan vaere at, det-" (No, don't! It could be that- that-)

Ringo got up and began jamming the knob into the door. He opened the door (eventually) and to everyone's dismay and surprise, it was Brian.

"Boys, so it took so long but- why is there bandage around Paul's head, that painting up, large holes in the back of George's and John's suits, and Cynthia, Jane, Pattie, and Maureen doing here?"

"Umm, well- Hey, guess what? Paul learned Norwegian!" John improvised. Paul made a face as if he was telling John, "WHAT DID YOU JUST DO!?!?" or in Paul's case, "HAV FIKK DU BARE GJORE!?!"

"Yeah, go and tell Brian some Norwegian, Macca."

"Hva gjorde dere bare komme meg inn?" (What did you guys just get me into?)

"That's very nice, but you didn't answer my questions."

Everyone suddenly went silent. There was little to no explanation for everything without telling about the glue and Paul's little incident.