Brian's gonna kill us

The boys continued wrestling. Until they rolled into Paul's room. And heard a snap and crash.

"Hold it, hold it, HOLD IT!!!" Ringo stood up and broke the fight up. "Did anyone else hear that?"

"The snap and crash? Yeah." John said, smoothing out his wrinkled suit and straightening his newsboy cap.

"Unless someone broke a bone and is in searing pain, I don't think anyone's hurt." Paul said, running to the nearest mirror and combing his slightly rustled mop top. They all looked around. George saw something and knelt down. They heard shattered glass clinking. The rest of them bent and looked. They knew what just happened.

"Please don't tell me that's-" John sighed with the same worried look the rest of them had.

"Yeah. That is, or that was Brian's favorite mug. From his cousin in Manchester." George said. 

"Brian'll gonna kill us when he see this. And I'll be first." Ringo said with dismay.

"Why would he kill you first?" John said picking up the pieces of what was the mug.

"He trusted me." Ringo sighed as Paul patted him on the back sympathetically.

"Don't worry, Ringo, we can glue it." George said.

"Well, first, we have to pick up all this or we'll really be dead." Paul said, picking up as much as he could. Everyone muttered yeses and picked up what they could.