Do doors require knobs?

"Help! Help!" You could hear Ringo already. John, Paul, and George shot up. Luckily, Ringo could run faster than the girls who ran out of breath from running and screaming. He made it inside with a large bucket about the size of a bucket of paint with the words "GLUE" printed on it. His mop top was ruffled and his coat was torn on the right shoulder.

"You alright, Ringo?" George said, taking the bucket of glue.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Ringo said, in between catching breaths. "Be careful with that bucket." He warned.

"It's fine, Ringo." John carelessly said, trying to pry the bucket open.

"No, you really need to be careful with it. If you aren't careful, it might-" Ringo was too late. John pryed it open and there was a large mess of glue on the wall, on Ringo's right hand, and Paul's back. "Told you. Now we've got even more of a mess in here. How will this NOT be noticed by Brian?" 

They were in trouble. But that wasn't all. Ringo, forgeting the glue rested his hand and laid it on the door knob. "Uh, guys?" Ringo said, tugging his hand from the knob, trying to get it off.

"I'll grab a mop!" Paul ran to grab the mop from the broom closet.

"Guys?"

"No, then the mop'll be stuck!" George said 

"John?"

"What about dishcloths?" John said, grabbing some cloths on the table.

"Paul?"

"No, they'll just stick, too!" George said, grabbing the cloths and setting them down.

"George?"

"This brush is way too big to fix the mug anyway!" Paul complained.

"Can I just ask a question?"

"What is it, Ringo?" Paul said.

"Aren't doors in mod fashion now?"

John, Paul, and George turned around. They walked over to the door and tryed pulling him

"Ringo, let go of the doorknob." George said, tugging.

"It's kind of hard to do that, you know." Ringo was still pulling. They all fell.

"Is it off?" John asked, trying to get up, but couldn't.

"If you're talking about the doorknob, yes. It's off the door, that is." Ringo lifted his hand surrounding a gold colored knob.