Paul and John or John and Paul or-

John, George, and Ringo, being worried about Paul not waking up after the whole banana peel thing, picked him up and dragged him onto the couch and laid a blanket over him. And took off the blindfold, of course.

"We'll just tell Brian he's taking a nap." John said, thinking of a better excuse and leaving the room. (For what, we'll never know)

The blanket started moving along with Paul's slight turning from side to side. Paul opened his eyes and sat up.

"Paul? Are you okay?" Ringo asked.

"Yeah, I'm gear. But I'm not Paul." He said. George's and Ringo's eyes widened.

"What d'ya mean you're not Paul? You're Paul McCartney!" George said, trying to understand what on earth was going on.

"George, is your eyesight fine? I'm John."

"WHAT!?!?" George and Ringo yelled. John suddenly walked in, confused about why they just yelled.

"What's with all the screaming?" John asked, eating an apple.

"Oh, hey. Paul, please tell them that I'm not you! Tell them I'm John!"

"What the- You're not Paul, I'm you, I mean, you're not me because I'm Paul, no you're John and- ARGH!!!" John clawed his fingers through his mop top in frustration.

George suddenly looked at Paul and then punched him in the face, knocking Paul out. "GEORGE!!!! WHAT THE BLOODY 'ECK DID YA DO THAT FOR!?!?" Ringo shouted at the youngest Beatle.

"Liverpool cannot handle two Johns. England cannot handle two Johns. Europe cannot handle two Johns. THE WORLD cannot handle two Johns." George explained.

"That is true. I'm unpredictable most of the time." John admitted.

"Unpredictable doesn't even begin to explain you." Ringo said.

"Then what would be the one word to explain the amazing-ness that is John Lennon?" John asked, putting his hands under his chin and fluttering his eyes.

"I'll get back to ya on that." George said, writing down something on a piece of paper.