Encountered

Yaoyorozu would consider herself smart. She came first in her class with the tests for intelligence, and helped some other students out.

Her self esteem wasn't the highest, but the support of her friends had helped her greatly.

Yaoyorozu would consider herself intelligent, but she could never predict what would happen to her and her class next.

~

It was refreshing for Class 1A to finally sit down without a villain attack. They had so much fun with going to the mall, they decided to go again.

Most of the class had split up into groups, some even went on their own. "Momo," Ashido beamed. "Want to come with me and Tooru clothes shopping?"

Yaoyorozu politely shook her hand. "Sorry, no thank you," Ashido nodded and went off. Yaoyorozu stood around as most of her other classmates went off.

She had no idea where she wanted to go. Thankfully Jirou was with her. "I'm going to the bathroom," Jirou said. "Be back in a second," She went off.

Yaoyorozu watched her go off, and disappear into the crowd. She completely lost her focus, she didn't even realise someone coming up from behind her.

Not until someone tugged on her arm. "Help!" They loudly whispered. "Help me!" Yaoyorozu turned around. The person wore a sheet, covering most of their face.

"Huh? What is it?" Yaoyorozu tried to calm down the anxious anonymous. "I need your help! No one else will!" Yaoyorozu stood still for a moment.

Should she help this stranger? Why not someone else? But then she remembered. A real hero would help someone, no matter what.

"Okay, show me what's wrong," Yaoyorozu sternly said. The stranger grabbed her hand and led her to the exit.